• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
I come here to say that the elementor plugin is totally committed to many malware and loopholes for attacks. I believe that it should be better verified who is doing the nulled of this plugin, because he is injecting several viruses for this plugin
Any proof of this?

Reactions: salvejoy
Any proof of this?

a lot of coincidence all the sites that i am using anything based on elementor, all have malicious files, other sites that do not use anything from elementor are not

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-03-22 at 16.15.50.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-03-22 at 16.15.50.jpeg
    211.5 KB · Views: 63
  • moreonproof.jpeg
    moreonproof.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
a lot of coincidence all the sites that i am using anything based on elementor, all have malicious files, other sites that do not use anything from elementor are not
Perhaps you should read this...

All that shows is that YOUR site(s) have been compromised somehow (could be for many reasons) but certainly doesn't prove it is anything to do with Babiato. I've compared our null versions of Elementor Pro and Essential addons to the untouched genuine versions and have found no malicious code there.

And here is something else for you to read...

Perhaps you should read this...

All that shows is that YOUR site(s) have been compromised somehow (could be for many reasons) but certainly doesn't prove it is anything to do with Babiato. I've compared our null versions of Elementor Pro and Essential addons to the untouched genuine versions and have found no malicious code there.
So prove to me that it was for other reasons that I was attacked just in the plugins of the friendly elementor. you're not talking to a simple kid who just installs plugins on websites, i know what i'm saying. each with his truth my boy

So prove to me that it was for other reasons that I was attacked just in the plugins of the friendly elementor. you're not talking to a simple kid who just installs plugins on websites, i know what i'm saying. each with his truth my boy
Without access to your server I can't prove how your site got hacked.

BUT I CAN prove it wasn't as a result of any nulling here.

Here are the nulled and genuine versions of Elementor. Run them through file comparison software and come back and show me the malicious code.

Attachments

• elementor-package-genuine.zip
    7.9 MB · Views: 35
  • elementor-package-nulled.zip
    9.8 MB · Views: 38
you're not talking to a simple kid who just installs plugins on websites, i know what i'm saying.

umm, If you are so knowledgeable, why not just compare the untouched and the nulled version with a code comparison tool and you can see all the changes made and there is nothing suspicious to be found. Just license related stuff.

umm, If you are so knowledgeable, why not just compare the untouched and the nulled version with a code comparison tool and you can see all the changes made and there is nothing suspicious to be found. Just license related stuff.
Good boy, make it for me. I'm busy now ;)

Good boy, make it for me. I'm busy now ;)

Wow, nice answer. I suggest you ask for a refund to our kind moderators. I am sure they will issue a 100% refund of what you paid for the nulled plugin, and also help you leave Babiato, so you don't have to suffer another imaginary inconvenience like you are doing now. Or you can just shut the f... up, stop being so rude and enjoy your stay. It's up to you.

@medw1311
well well, I think @linhos use some other resources combined with our Babiato resources then causing some vulnerabilities problem so that he blamed for us. I also use a tons of resource from Babiato but never seen this like him before :v

Overall, I think we don't need to waste time for him to explain many many thing that not coming from us. Just bypass him :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back to what this thread is about: Elementor Pro. I just saw on a website that I believe is connected to Babiato (not sure if I can mention the name and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do recall coming here from said website) Elementor Pro version 3.2.1 available. That surprised me a bit, as I thought the newer versions would always be available here first before being shared on that website.

Anyway, it seems there is a new version.

Back to what this thread is about: Elementor Pro. I just saw on a website that I believe is connected to Babiato (not sure if I can mention the name and correct me if I'm wrong, but I do recall coming here from said website) Elementor Pro version 3.2.1 available. That surprised me a bit, as I thought the newer versions would always be available here first before being shared on that website.

Anyway, it seems there is a new version.
I've already shared v3.2.1 untouched and a couple of members have posted nulled versions earlier in the thread but they are not the same as @NullMaster's versions. I'm waiting for him to return and provide his version before officially updating the resource.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock