• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
I have a question.
1. Do I have to install both files from here or I can install the free version from wordpress directly and the pro from here?
2. Do I update the free version if there is an update only for it?
3. If I have to update the pro from babiato with a new version do I deactivate and uninstall the previous and then install and activate the new?

I dont want anything to break my website. Thanks!

1- install the free one from your dashboard, activate and connect it with your elementor free account.
2- download the free and the pro from here ,install and activate them.
3- never update the free from your dashboard, use instead the files downloaded from here.

Watch the tutorial below:
@delvasse

try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor + Elementor Pro downloaded from here And activate them.
  7. if Elementor Pro ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

I have a question.
1. Do I have to install both files from here or I can install the free version from wordpress directly and the pro from here?
2. Do I update the free version if there is an update only for it?
3. If I have to update the pro from babiato with a new version do I deactivate and uninstall the previous and then install and activate the new?

I dont want anything to break my website. Thanks!

1. You must install both files, the free and pro version provided in the nulled zip. You need the nulled free version to gain access to the templates, otherwise you won't be able to use the templates.
2. No, you can't update the free Elementor version, always use the one provided by Babiato, see point No. 1.
3. If you have WP 5.5 and above (you should have the latest installed) you don't need to uninstall first, WP will ask if you want to replace the older plugin.

1. You must install both files, the free and pro version provided in the nulled zip. You need the nulled free version to gain access to the templates, otherwise you won't be able to use the templates.
2. No, you can't update the free Elementor version, always use the one provided by Babiato, see point No. 1.
3. If you have WP 5.5 and above (you should have the latest installed) you don't need to uninstall first, WP will ask if you want to replace the older plugin.
Thank you!!! This should be in the description in the first post.

The elementor pro library has some interesting templates. You need an account to import/download them. Is there a download link for the templates somewhere? Especially looking for the single product templates such as the picture i have added. Schermafbeelding 2021-03-22 om 17.55.39.png

The elementor pro library has some interesting templates. You need an account to import/download them. Is there a download link for the templates somewhere? Especially looking for the single product templates such as the picture i have added. Schermafbeelding 2021-03-22 om 17.55.39.png

All included with @NullMaster Fix !

If you read my post above, 3rd before yours, you will find the answer. Also, if you do a search you can also find all the envato elementro templates. Please, before asking, search and read the threads. If you plan on staying on Babiato that is one of the most basic requirements we ask of you.

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50
Curious why these lines are commented out in modules/forms/modules.php

Capture.JPG

You are quite right! My mistake. I am disabling these for myself. Forgot to enable them. Sorry. Please re-post amended version, or l can do it. ?

You are quite right! My mistake. I am disabling these for myself. Forgot to enable them. Sorry. Please re-post amended version, or l can do it. ?
Hold fire as I'm checking a version that was posted before yours.

Reactions: salvejoy
Hold fire as I'm checking a version that was posted before yours.
tasmanian-png.54093

As @LeifH & @euguk's files don't seem to match fully with the method used by @NullMaster I'm going to hold off updating the resource until @NullMaster returns from his celebrations just for the sake of consistency.

Thanks both of you for contributing though :)

Edit - To add both files are perfectly safe.

I come here to say that the elementor plugin is totally committed to many malware and loopholes for attacks. I believe that it should be better verified who is doing the nulled of this plugin, because he is injecting several viruses for this plugin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock