• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Updated again with the latest copy of nulled Free + Pro plugins and still have the same issue.
Here is a screenshot:

I'm not sure if it was the updating of the free plugin that caused this issue or if its something else.

It could be issues communicating with the Elementor API. The template list does not come from the nulled plugin, it always comes from Elementor servers. Check if you have a firewall plugin that is blocking communications with Elementor’s API or maybe your IP was banned by Elementor's servers (remote possibilities). Anyway, your problem is probably caused by another plugin. You could test by disabling all your plugins but the Elementor free and pro plugins and check if you see the templates, if you do, then start activating plugins one by one and checking after every activation until you find the culprit.

It could be issues communicating with the Elementor API. The template list does not come from the nulled plugin, it always comes from Elementor servers. Check if you have a firewall plugin that is blocking communications with Elementor’s API or maybe your IP was banned by Elementor's servers (remote possibilities). Anyway, your problem is probably caused by another plugin. You could test by disabling all your plugins but the Elementor free and pro plugins and check if you see the templates, if you do, then start activating plugins one by one and checking after every activation until you find the culprit.

I don't think that the problem is that, I have a Wordpress installation only with Elementor free and pro plugins and after this latest upgrade have the same problem, I don't see the template.

I don't think that the problem is that, I have a Wordpress installation only with Elementor free and pro plugins and after this latest upgrade have the same problem, I don't see the template.

Please perform the following test, disable Elementor pro and install Elementor free from WP repo. If you still see the same problem then the problem is with your server and is not the Elementor nulled package. Either your IP was banned by Elementor API or there is a problem with your WP installation, or maybe it is your server configuration, check your logs for any errors.

If you don't see the problem after the test, then install the plugin WPReset, zap your installation completely, install the nulled version again and check.

Provo ma non vedo il modello.
Stavo installando il plugin sulla nuova installazione di wp.
Quando lunedì installo il plug-in, vedo il modello infatti utilizzo il modello di intestazione, per creare l'header del sito web.
Oggi, quando creo il piè di pagina ma non vedo più modelli.

L'unico test che non ho fatto è con WPReset, ma non capisco, cosa fa?

If you want you can give me admin acces and i will check.
Please create a new user with admin rights. Send user and password to me via PM. After i finish checking you can delete the user.

English please

Sorry ;)

I try but dont see template.
I was install plugin on the new wp installation.
When monday i install the plugin i see template infact i use header template, for create header pf the website.
Today when i create footer but dont see more template. 😕

Only test that i dont made is with WPReset, but i dont understand, what it do?

If you want you can give me admin acces and i will check.
Please create a new user with admin rights. Send user and password to me via PM. After i finish checking you can delete the user.

today when I was working I was not at home and he did not show me anything, Now i am at home and i was creating the user for you, o check it now i see template 😳😳

But it could have been a momentary block of the element servers that did not allow to see the templates? Or is the IP of the place where I was when I was working on it banned?

You can think about this?

Last edited:
today when I was working I was not at home and he did not show me anything, now that I am in cass and I was creating the user for you out of curiosity I went to see and now they can be 😳😳

but it could have been a momentary block of the element servers that did not allow to see the templates? or is the IP of the place where I was when I was working on it banned?

Glad is working now.

Glad is working now.
Tomorrow i check in other place.

But it could have been a momentary block of the element servers that did not allow to see the templates? Or is the IP of the place where I was when I was working on it banned?

Tomorrow i check in other place.

The IP you are accessing from does not reach Elementor’s servers (that I know of). If an IP was banned it was your server’s. But it could have been other factors. For example if your server has cache installed then maybe you are seeing them now because the cache expired, it could have been a misconfiguration on your server or something else entirely. If you see the same problem again send me a PM with an admin user and I will check.

can't download, windows defender show virous!!! is there any malware install in the script?

can't download, windows defender show virous!!! is there any malware install in the script?

I think you are clicking the wrong download button !
Windows defender will not show any virus alert from the babiato files, because thy are 100% cleane .For more info please read the thread below :

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock