• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.2

No permission to download
Your site is using more than 256mb of RAM. In my opinion that’s too much for a WP site. Probably too many plugins installed. Check the following article to fix the memory limit https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/php-memory-limit/ but i recommend you disable some plugins.

Thanks!
The page is new. Only the elementor is on it.
Some domains are parked at this hosting. Only here is a mistake.
Maybe they messed something up.
of course I'll see what you sent. Maybe :)

Solved!
before raising the memory limit, it littered the database, causing it to malfunction.
created roughly 25 redundant tables.
I deleted these and it works.
Thanks to everyone !!!

Solved!
before raising the memory limit, it littered the database, causing it to malfunction.
created roughly 25 redundant tables.
I deleted these and it works.
Thanks to everyone !!!

Do you think elementor itself has made those tables? what was their name?

Templates are working great, thank you for the hard work!

I do have a question: anyone here know what code needs to be changed to disable the updater altogether in the free version? I do not want anyone using the backend to inadvertently update the free version.

UPDATE:

Nevermind. I figured it out. I added the following to the end of elementor.php and it works.

PHP:
function filter_plugin_updates( $value ) {

unset( $value->response['elementor/elementor.php'] );

return $value;

}

add_filter( 'site_transient_update_plugins', 'filter_plugin_updates' );

Last edited:

I do have a question: anyone here know what code needs to be changed to disable the updater altogether in the free version? I do not want anyone using the backend to inadvertently update the free version.

UPDATE:

Nevermind. I figured it out. I added the following to the end of elementor.php and it works.

PHP:

return $value;

}

I really don't recommend adding that code to elementor.php since you will have to add it every time you update the plugin. I suggest adding it to your theme's function.php or better yet download the plugin Code snippets and add the code in a snippet.

Reactions: smalok

UPDATE:

PHP:

return $value;

}

We look at license and template part. this could be a bug.

UPDATE:

PHP:

return $value;

}

I installed Disable All WordPress Updates plugin to block all update, this can also make wp dashboard load faster lol.

Reactions: redusj
I have mistakenly updated the Elementor Free version. I think because of that, now template blocks are not appearing when trying to import Elementor templates.

Is there any fix for this?

I have mistakenly updated the Elementor Free version. I think because of that, now template blocks are not appearing when trying to import Elementor templates.

Is there any fix for this?
Don't update. Install both Free and Pro provided here.
I think uploading and replacing again will fix the issue.

Reactions: Ascension

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diljot5656
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock