• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Hi, dear bro i have problem with this version of elementor pro it cannot use save as global and i have try all the method suggested above already but still dont work any solution for this?

Hi, dear bro i have problem with this version of elementor pro it cannot use save as global and i have try all the method suggested above already but still dont work any solution for this?

There are issues with "Save as Global" or "Using Global Widgets" with previous version also.

i cant even find elementor pro.. i searched it here in the forums a bunch of times and it gives no results

screenshot-1.png

i cant even find elementor pro.. i searched it here in the forums a bunch of times and it gives no results

tasmanian-png.54093

Last edited:
Pro v3.0.9 Untouched - @NullMaster

3.0.9 - 2020-12-29
  • Tweak: Added compatibility to support Improved Asset Loading of Carousel and Slides widgets
  • Fix: Wrong phrasing of Import template success message in Theme Builder
  • Fix: Border color glitch in Theme Builder

Attachments

• elementor-pro-3.0.9.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Physkx updated Elementor Pro | Brings Whole New Design Experience to WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.9 + Free v3.0.15

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.9 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
3.0.9 - 2020-12-29 - Thanks to @NullMaster
  • Tweak: Added compatibility to support Improved Asset Loading of Carousel and Slides widgets
  • Fix: Wrong phrasing of Import template success message in Theme Builder
  • Fix: Border color glitch in Theme Builder

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for this great upload. Whats the latest recommeneded wat to install. very hard to read through all the posts. Do I just replace the elementor and and elementory pro directories. Can someone point me to the best instructions. Thank you so much!

• Haha
Reactions: Mscv50
Thanks for this great upload. Whats the latest recommeneded wat to install. very hard to read through all the posts. Do I just replace the elementor and and elementory pro directories. Can someone point me to the best instructions. Thank you so much!

Just download the latest update from here and install it like any other plugin !
you will be asked if you want to overwrite the old one, just answer yes !
Annotation 2020-12-31 171348.png
If you get any problem then follow the steps in this post below :

Try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

If you still have a problem , please post a screenshot !

Ps:
For a very low price you can get a legit installation by @medw1311
Take a look here:
Get Genuine Licences for Elementor Pro,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: swabler
thanks buddy!
did it exactly as specified and i cant get "edit with elementer" to bring up the page. Ill clear my caches and try to trouble shoot.
1609436027784.png

So if anyone has a similar problem with "edit with elementor" I solved mine by shutting off the rocket loader script on Cloudflare. Even though I had flushed my server-side Redis cache and "purged everything" on cloudflare and put cloudflare into "debug mode" that didnt seem to be enough until i explicitly disabled that rocket loader.

Could be an accident of timing but just wanted to report my experience in case it helps anyone.

(I think it was also related to "essential add-on" plugin not regenerating assets. I use that for my woocommerce product grid. I think I need to replace that with a better product grid for the shop page. Im really looking for a compact catalogue look that supports quickview so user doesnt need to go to product page to order. Havnt found something that catches "cart errors" for woocommerce bundled products correctly yet.)

Reactions: Mscv50
elementor.JPG

i dont no whats wrong anytime I try using elementor on my site it just returns with this type of page...please how can I fix it

I had the same problem. I cant say I know exactly how i fixed it. But I purged all my caches including the cloudflare cdn I was using, disabled cloudflare's rocketloader.js, and put it in debug mode so it wasn't a factor. Then I regenerated all my CSS files from elementor and it started working properly. Hope that helps.

i took advice from https://elementor.com/help/troubleshooting-layout-issues/ about the regenerating CSS and this https://elementor.com/help/elementor-and-cloudflare-rocket-loader/

Hope that helps!

Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thanhtruongblog
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock