• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium]

Elementor Pro | WordPress Websites Builder [Premium] v3.21.1

No permission to download
Try another browser !
If this still the same, deactivate other plugins if you are using any.
It's a known compatibility issue with WP 5.6

Reactions: Mscv50
Also theme dependent.

when i try to import a block, i get auth failed. Import a page is working ok though.
Can i solve that somehow?

when i try to import a block, i get auth failed. Import a page is working ok though.
Can i solve that somehow?

Try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

If you still have a problem , please post a screenshot !

Ps:
For a very low price you can get a legit installation by @medw1311
Take a look here:
Get Genuine Licences for Elementor Pro,,,

Last edited:
Reactions: Kahoot
As I said above it is also theme dependent.
I try All, theme change, clear cache, deactivate and update plugins, but still problem with "Edit with Elementor" button. In console is " at Object.718 (elementor-admin-bar.min.js:2)":

Can someone look on it?

Try this:
  1. Deactivate both Elementor and Elementor Pro.
  2. Delete Elementor.
  3. Install Elementor from your wordpress dashboard.
  4. Activate and connect with your account if you have one,if not, make one it's Free.
  5. Test,if everything works well, go to the next step.
  6. Install Elementor downloaded from here And activate it.
  7. Activate Elementor Pro. if it ask for the activation code use this one:
    Code:
    fb351f05958872E193feb37a505a84be
Watch the video for more details:

Activation :

If you still have a problem , please post a screenshot !

Ps:
For a very low price you can get a legit installation by @medw1311
Take a look here:
Get Genuine Licences for Elementor Pro,,,

Thank you.

It's a known compatibility issue with WP 5.6

Hey, I don't know how to update this source but I have Elementor Beta Edition, Elementor Developer Edition and Elementor Pro Edition. Please update the resource with these files.

Elementor Beta will change the Elementor Free version of 3.0.14 to Version 3.1.0-dev3
Elementor Developer Edition: Version 1.0.0
Elementor Pro Edition: Version 3.0.8

Attachments

• Elementor Beta, Pro and Developer Edition.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 37
Hey, I don't know how to update this source but I have Elementor Beta Edition, Elementor Developer Edition and Elementor Pro Edition. Please update the resource with these files.

Elementor Beta will change the Elementor Free version of 3.0.14 to Version 3.1.0-dev3
Elementor Developer Edition: Version 1.0.0
Elementor Pro Edition: Version 3.0.8
Anyone is free to download the Developer Edition from the WP Repository. It is for testing sites ONLY and should NOT be used on live sites. Many features are only in Alpha let alone Beta.

Reactions: manpreetsingh
Anyone is free to download the Developer Edition from the WP Repository. It is for testing sites ONLY and should NOT be used on live sites. Many features are only in Alpha let alone Beta.

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

Thanks for the WARNING. Many people don't understand dev versions are less stable and are only for testing purpose and should NEVER be used on live sites.

Hi @Babak,

Elementor version 3.0.15 available.

From changelog :
  • Fix: « Edit with Elementor » menu does not expands in the top admin-bar menu in WordPress 5.6 (#13256)
;)

Thanks

Physkx updated Elementor Pro | Brings Whole New Design Experience to WordPress with a new update entry:

Elementor Pro v3.0.8 + Free v3.0.15

Download Elementor Pro v3.0.8 - WordPress Page Builder Free Nulled
= v3.0.15 - 2020-12-21 =

* Tweak: Added "Theme" option to Page Layout options in Page Settings to allow customization of Site Setting value
* Tweak: Added a confirmation message before deleing Default Kit to trash to avoid unintentional Site Settings deletion
* Fix: Named parameters used in Dynamic Tags causes PHP errors in PHP 8.0 ([#13269](https://github.com/elementor/elementor/issues/13269))
* Fix: "Edit with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock