• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello... i fixed 4.2 nulled error 500... heres how to fixe when you get Error 500 Null offset error.

Goto Resource/views/home

copy code from line 701 - 710 and save somewhere., Now delete code you copied from the file.

Now go back and try to proceed you get success, after that go back and replace code you delete with control-Z or paste from where u saved... everything fixed.
you means to say

/resources/views/home.blade.php

if so than not working

it need to REFRESH every time after getting 500 error.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mark leon
Hi guys, eClass nulled version (working) - 4.2.0 bugfix included

Download Link:

FIXED:

1-) Installation steps bug fix.

2-) Homepage.blade.php bug fix

- If you import a demo, do the following;

Error 1 -> When you import the demo, you will get an error on the course page in the administration panel.

Solution of the Error:

Step 1 -> You need to change the admin email you used while installing. eg: If you have done it via the e-mail named [email protected], enter the admin panel and change your e-mail address to [email protected] from the my profile page.

Step 2-> After the change is completed, go to the all users page and say add a user and after filling in the required fields, register the user as an administrator with [email protected], which is the e-mail address we first set up, and you can organize demo courses.

Step 3(Optional)-> If you have not imported demo items, you can view the course page normally.

Note: Files shared via Babiato have been edited.

Warning: If you liked eClass - Learning Management System, Please purchase the product originally to support the developers.

I hope you will like it.

Download Link:

FIXED:

Error 1 -> When you import the demo, you will get an error on the course page in the administration panel.

Solution of the Error:

Step 1 -> You need to change the admin email you used while installing. eg: If you have done it via the e-mail named [email protected], enter the admin panel and change your e-mail address to [email protected] from the my profile page.

Step 2-> After the change is completed, go to the all users page and say add a user and after filling in the required fields, register the user as an administrator with [email protected], which is the e-mail address we first set up, and you can organize demo courses.

Step 3(Optional)-> If you have not imported demo items, you can view the course page normally.

Warning: If you liked eClass - Learning Management System, Please purchase the product originally to support the developers.

I hope you will like it.
Thx for the support bro great job, i'm gonna test it tonight and give you a feedback.

Reactions: maxmax195

Download Link:

FIXED:

Solution of the Error:

I hope you will like it.
Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home/public_html/vendor/composer/../phpunit/phpunit/src/Framework/Assert/Functions.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php74/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/public_html/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 71

Warning​

You tried to update the domain which is invalid !

You can use this project only in single domain for multiple domain please check License standard here.​

Enter the new domain where you want to move the license : *Purchase code not found please contact support !IF in some cases on current domain if you face the error you can re-update the domain by entering here.
IF still facing the access denied error please contact Support for updation in domain..

its a bug in 3.9 and above updates, i think due to DOMAIN restriction
i already had domain restriction page in other version that apear when you finish the installation, in my case i can't even start the installation i have this error right after uploading e-class

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asjad01019
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock