• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

eClass - Learning Management System

eClass - Learning Management System v5.9 Untouched

No permission to download
I am purchased the Eclass script and installed it everything is fine and I also share new updates in babiato
I am facing one error if the user register so it shows an error so anyone know how to solve I attach screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot (59).png
    Screenshot (59).png
    208.6 KB · Views: 23
I am purchased the Eclass script and installed it everything is fine and I also share new updates in babiato
I am facing one error if the user register so it shows an error so anyone know how to solve I attach screenshot
it is purchased from decayed and keep on updating here
if u had purchased it ask solution to AUTHOR and if u find solution share it here
no need of UPDATE

I have a problem with the script in step5 I can't access the website with I press Finish it repeat the same link and I can't access the website.
Please I need help, Thanks

1639752503677.png Untitled video ‐ Made with Clipchamp.gif

White Devil updated eClass - Learning Management System with a new update entry:

eClass - Learning Management System

24/11/2021 ( Version 4.2 )

- Courses by Geolocation.
- RTL in the editor for Arabic content.
- Excel export error for offline payments.
- Financial reports.
- Admin can generate 100% off discount codes
- Flash Deal on courses
- Marketing dashboard
- Subtitle style changing
- Text Courses (PowerPoint & Notepad);
- Language Translation Improved
- Minor Bugs Fixed.
- Rest API Updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

i have uploaded zip and extracted it on server. now how to install it? bcoz after opening installation page it shows 419 error.

Showing ERROR the while file .env , debug enable . @White Devil pls support , tkls
Hello... i fixed 4.2 nulled error 500... heres how to fixe when you get Error 500 Null offset error.

Goto Resource/views/home

copy code from line 701 - 710 and save somewhere., Now delete code you copied from the file.

Now go back and try to proceed you get success, after that go back and replace code you delete with control-Z or paste from where u saved... everything fixed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock