• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
not open on mail domain it's open on public URL

Any Solution ?

Screenshot at Sep 22 19-19-12.png

Attachments

• Screenshot at Sep 22 19-19-27.png
    Screenshot at Sep 22 19-19-27.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 31
i have perfect nulled version of easyplex v 1.5 ... but the problem is i don't know how to connect with
api key from server and i tred mydomain/public/api/ but it give me 404 webpage error ... in short
i need tutorial for app set up and web panel (i saw one from facebook but i didn't understand fully) .
any nullmaster can give me tutorial ? i will share full complete nulled version.
if you have a share, please

but i purchased from some nuller and he said if i share my purchase key will not work anymore.
but if anyone show me to setup api key etc i will share it
if he said that don't share it if you don't you'll be without your key anyway thanks

i have perfect nulled version of easyplex v 1.5 ... but the problem is i don't know how to connect with
api key from server and i tred mydomain/public/api/ but it give me 404 webpage error ... in short
i need tutorial for app set up and web panel (i saw one from facebook but i didn't understand fully) .
any nullmaster can give me tutorial ? i will share full complete nulled version.

Get in touch with whoever sold the app to you. He must teach you how to do it.

share this admin canceled what is in babiato is not working with me
no he didn't he just nulled it....and it is perfectly work i just dun know the bearrer set up and api ....
i need tutorial
share this admin canceled what is in babiato is not working with me

no he didn't he just nulled it....and it is perfectly work i just dun know the bearrer set up and api ....
i need tutorial
Can't configure the application and are you sure the job was done right? You would know it was done right if the app was working.
You must encrypt your API URL to register with the application
It does not work if registered in the form of a URL

i need tutorial
Can't configure the application and are you sure the job was done right? You would know it was done right if the app was working.
You must encrypt your API URL to register with the application
It does not work if registered in the form of a URL
I feel this guy does not want to share but just wants to stylishly find a way to get his own script to work. You cannot tell me that someone Nulled the script and then tell you not to share because your code would stop working. Then that's not nulling anything

Helping him, you're just giving him what he wants.

@lawdakee if you want someone to help you, share your own version of the script because that's what this forum is about. You should give so you receive Or else keep it to yourself

Do not fall for his tricks

I feel this guy does not want to share but just wants to stylishly find a way to get his own script to work. You cannot tell me that someone Nulled the script and then tell you not to share because your code would stop working. Then that's not nulling anything

Helping him, you're just giving him what he wants.

@lawdakee if you want someone to help you, share your own version of the script because that's what this forum is about. You should give so you receive Or else keep it to yourself

Do not fall for his tricks

Yes I know that. He doesn't want to share anything. Just solve your problem. He still doesn't understand how the community works.
Thanks for your answer.

nah ... i will share with the one who help me only ...becoz it is like i can get blocked by nuller too...
if u help me u will get ...if u dun help me u dun get ... simple....
Then keep it to yourself.

That's not how Babiato works. This is not an exchange Forum, if not it would be clearly written at the front of the website

nah ... i will share with the one who help me only ...becoz it is like i can get blocked by nuller too...
if u help me u will get ...if u dun help me u dun get ... simple....

You need documentation and files to set up the dashboard and application.
Share what you have. And let's make sure it's working. I can say I have documentation and a working dashboard for this application.
Want help? Help others in the community.
Once you've shared what you have, let's see if it really works and then you'll get the support you need.

1632595603767.png

let me tell u something i purchase the code with 10$ (i live in myanmar so 10$ is alot to me)
if i got block by sharing public it is over .... but if i know how to set up i will share...
so plz tell me to setup if i got i will share public.

Sorry. Your game is wrong. You still don't understand how the community works.
Good luck

let me tell u something i purchase the code with 10$ (i live in myanmar so 10$ is alot to me)
if i got block by sharing public it is over .... but if i know how to set up i will share...
so plz tell me to setup if i got i will share public.
Not going to happen fam.

I have bought scripts worth well over $200, and I lost all of them because I shared them here and on other forums. In my country $200 is well over 100k in my country's currency, so don't come and play this game here because there have been others that have tried and have all failed.

i don't have documentation but i have files.... i got panel but i can't make api connect i will share for sure when i
got...
No one would even be able to help you without knowing your own script configuration on your server, so either way, you loose

Get in touch with whoever sold the app to you. He must teach you how to do it.
You contact me
I will try to help you
I also setup Easyplex 1.5 it is not nulled
It says to me purchase code is missing
And
It redirect me to setting

Attachments

• IMG20210927012358.jpg
    IMG20210927012358.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
  • IMG20210927012352.jpg
    IMG20210927012352.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 52
Hey, do you have your own Easyplex app? I would like to test the functions the demo app cannot be tested well. thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock