• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
So i get this error :
Purchase code is missing You be rediected to settings

Any workaround? i see none posted here.

Yes and he now inserted all the js files which he was giving separately before.
Are you sure that he is providing all the missing files ? Cuzz I am thinking to buy it again and I am pretty sure that I cant ask for support. If I do then he will report me again. If you can confirm me then I can think about buying it.

Are you sure that he is providing all the missing files ? Cuzz I am thinking to buy it again and I am pretty sure that I cant ask for support. If I do then he will report me again. If you can confirm me then I can think about buying it.

Download the latest resource up there. it has all the needed files, but its only need to be nulled.

Guys, please, there are a lot of people like this type of problem, including I already raised the same type of issue and no one helped to the point of trying to solve it.
In my case it's all right
database, .env, correct information, already reinstalled more than 5 times, all permissions given, etc... HELP US PLEASE

Attachments

• easyplex.JPG
    easyplex.JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 45
after installed when trying to register a movie volata to the configuration page and asks for a purchase code?
who can help?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock