• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime

EasyPlex - Movies - Live Streaming - TV Series, Anime 2.2

No permission to download
I mean when someone belong to a team - that exist only to null apps - report an app for a reason that you see no one who bought it is bothered by it , is a step too far especially when the reason why he's doing it should be pretty clear to you .
But you do understand that the issue stil exists and can't be let go, he still violates the rules and forces users to contact him to get encrypted files just for the source code to work,then comes security issues of not knowing what the code is doing. He might aswell steal credit cars info or force his ads on there and we wouldnt know because the files are encrypted. It has nothing to do about nulling the app anymore.. He got reported because he is doing wrong by the buyers.

Reactions: ChintanBhat
I understand and appreciate everything babiato provide but its just my opinion
Well your opinion appreciated but No need of such views as because File got reported as he Violated the rule of CodeCanyon not because we didn't able to make it null. So anyhow if I make it null still it violates the rule, So I shouldn't report it? Huh?

Reactions: hr3f
Well your opinion appreciated but No need of such views as because File got reported as he Violated the rule of CodeCanyon not because we didn't able to make it null. So anyhow if I make it null still it violates the rule, So I shouldn't report it? Huh?
He is not providing full codes it is not his buyer's problem. I don't think that anyone has any problem who purchased the code, you can see items review.

If any buyer thinks that he violates the rule then tell him to contact the author. You can not report any item without contacting the author. If he doesn't fix this then report it.....

Iv purchased his app and honestly, its the best one. His support is good and he even helps you change small things with no charge. You all are just salty that could not get his work and null it. Its a cheap price to pay for what he offers and the new update he was working on would bring so much things. You just ruined for the rest of us who bought the app.

And if you are a dev yourself you would know that what he is doing is amazing work for just one person.

If you ruing someones paycheck he will be angry, and I hope he doesn't ask his users to report babiato and close it down. This site is great to try things before buying.

I hope he gets his app back online.

• Angry
Reactions: geetesh07
I believe the removal of his application is correct.
Even though it's a good app it doesn't deliver the full app.
And the files you deliver later are encrypted.
You don't have access to how it makes the app work, and you can't pay a developer to improve the app.
Even though it has updates. If you purchased the application, you have the right to want to improve it without having to depend on its updates.
And in an application developer's disappearance. After all, he could die. You may no longer want to update. It can get sick.
You've created a customer base and a project that you can't improve and build on since you don't have access to how it works.

So you're saying you're a cranky child because you don't get what you want and want to mess up others?

99.9% of the app is open source, minus the part it delivers in person, it's annoying to have to wait to deliver, but it has great support and a good app.

I would say it's very selfish of you, for wanting to give it free to win on top

He is not providing full codes it is not his buyer's problem. I don't think that anyone has any problem who purchased the code, you can see items review.

If any buyer thinks that he violates the rule then tell him to contact the author. You can not report any item without contacting the author. If he doesn't fix this then report it.....
Well I'm the buyer and I have problem now? Any word you more want to speak huh?

Iv purchased his app and honestly, its the best one. His support is good and he even helps you change small things with no charge. You all are just salty that could not get his work and null it. Its a cheap price to pay for what he offers and the new update he was working on would bring so much things. You just ruined for the rest of us who bought the app.

And if you are a dev yourself you would know that what he is doing is amazing work for just one person.

If you ruing someones paycheck he will be angry, and I hope he doesn't ask his users to report babiato and close it down. This site is great to try things before buying.

I hope he gets his app back online.
Well it's really great my dear author that you're using multiple ID's for replying the same thing for better results, but it's of no use. 😀

So you're saying you're a cranky child because you don't get what you want and want to mess up others?

99.9% of the app is open source, minus the part it delivers in person, it's annoying to have to wait to deliver, but it has great support and a good app.

I would say it's very selfish of you, for wanting to give it free to win on top
Well, the thing is even the code is opensource, Author doesn't have any rights to give the files separately. If he really wants to protect his product then why didn't he used encryption inside the script itself and license verification system huh?

Whole point of this sh** discussion is, His ass butt is hurt so just instead of replying from one ID, He's pointing his views with different ID's.

Apparently you don't know how to break the current encryption right? that sad. Try to study more.

Haha, so clueless a moderator who doesn't know what he's talking about, "hur dur ids different"

I've been on this forum longer than you who think you know something.

You're just a kid in a big body.

Apparently you don't know how to break the current encryption right? that sad. Try to study more.

Haha, so clueless a moderator who doesn't know what he's talking about, "hur dur ids different"

I've been on this forum longer than you who think you know something.

You're just a kid in a big body.
Well I'm not a Decryptor who can decrypt the code, I can null the code which is coded and humanly visible. So there's no point of my learning.

Well about your presence in the forum longer than me is really appreciated but you're just a spy than nothing else.

Anyways, I don't want to argue with you, So better clearing yourself here, Protect your Product in the codecanyon 😂

Best Of Luck!

Well I'm the buyer and I have problem now? Any word you more want to speak huh?

Well it's really great my dear author that you're using multiple ID's for replying the same thing for better results, but it's of no use. 😀

Well, the thing is even the code is opensource, Author doesn't have any rights to give the files separately. If he really wants to protect his product then why didn't he used encryption inside the script itself and license verification system huh?

Whole point of this sh** discussion is, His ass butt is hurt so just instead of replying from one ID, He's pointing his views with different ID's.
If you are a buyer then tell your problem to the author, if he does not fix then report.

The author knew that he was violating the codecayon rules, it is more than several clients and I include myself, we protested over messages, but the author always had the conversation or he did not answer you.

How can I update my application if I find an encryption and send part of the code separately, and I have to wait days, weeks and beg for the solution or that it is available.
that's absurd.

For those who say, hey you are doing wrong, the author himself started playing badly by violating the rules and forcing us to ask for the files, waiting days, weeks, I got to wait 2 weeks for a crude answer that was, that's how I work.

And if you don't like the right thing to be done, then don't go into the gutter for nulled either. and front buy.

It just shows that you are a spoiled child nothing more.
I used the first null version and then bought it. The only thing I see here is a sad person.

and above all alienated who thinks everyone here is the author or some spy, I use some nulled stuff made by various people (thank you)

I don't see them denouncing authors and harming, and this can be the person's income and breadwinner.

As said above, just a child in a big body, until another day.

It just shows that you are a spoiled child nothing more.
I used the first null version and then bought it. The only thing I see here is a sad person.

and above all alienated who thinks everyone here is the author or some spy, I use some nulled stuff made by various people (thank you)

I don't see them denouncing authors and harming, and this can be the person's income and breadwinner.

As said above, just a child in a big body, until another day.
Sure. I'm a child in a big body thanks! Now let CodeCanyon decide this further 😂🤣

Reactions: wazka
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock