• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle

Download ALL Thrive Plugins Bundle March 23, 2024

No permission to download
Its a one time action bro, once it scans and optimize the assets just activate the slide button just below it. thats it.
thanks for the reply, that's what I have done but no speed improvement in google pagespeed insights

thanks for the reply, that's what I have done but no speed improvement in google pagespeed insights
Bro, maybe you are getting confused here. That lightspeed option is just to optimize the css files to have only the css codes which your site is using.
Usually all page builders will have css files loading with complete codes (although you may not be using it on your site...for example some social media style codes in css which you are not using on your homepage but still it will be there inside the page builder css file.... This tool just removes all the codes after scanning your site and uses only those css codes which your site is using from the page builder)
I hope you understand this now.

For rest pagespeed improvements you need to optimize the site with various other factors like having a cache plugin, making use of webp image format which is usually lesser in size than jpg and png, and lot more other factors.

Reactions: comcpa2022
Bro, maybe you are getting confused here. That lightspeed option is just to optimize the css files to have only the css codes which your site is using.
Usually all page builders will have css files loading with complete codes (although you may not be using it on your site...for example some social media style codes in css which you are not using on your homepage but still it will be there inside the page builder css file.... This tool just removes all the codes after scanning your site and uses only those css codes which your site is using from the page builder)
I hope you understand this now.

For rest pagespeed improvements you need to optimize the site with various other factors like having a cache plugin, making use of webp image format which is usually lesser in size than jpg and png, and lot more other factors.
i understand that, and thank you for your long reply
really appreciate
Best Wishes

Reactions: die2mrw007
Thrive Plugins Package Nulled 16-Aug-2021

Thrive Automator v0.1
Thrive Optimize v1.8.2
Thrive Comments v1.8.2
Thrive Clever Widgets v2.3.2
Thrive Headline Optimizer v1.7.2
Thrive Ovation v2.8.2
Thrive Leads v2.8.2
Thrive Ultimatum v2.8.2
Thrive Quiz Builder v2.8.2
Thrive Apprentice v2.8.2
Thrive Architect v3.0.2

brother, sorry can you update please. thanks friend.

no, dear. I am not using the theme. I am just using the constructor. That's why I'm telling you, it's strange, it won't let me create a new course.

I haven't used as standalone, so i have to check, whether it will work without thrive theme

Which version of thrive architect works with this?

I keep getting the "Update Plugin" issue. I installed architect 2.7 and it worked, but won't download the theme.

Thrive Architect v3.0.2 on Thrive Theme v2.8.2

• Love
Reactions: DrNull
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock