• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download
I dont want to impost i want to add manually is there any way

Yes! First create a TVSHOW, then add seasons for that and then add episodes simple!
Capture.PNG
Make sure you select this option though
Read this step by step
1. Go to TVSHOWS and add a new TVshow name it and do all the things you want.. Then in Generate data enter a random number and copy it. Click on ✅I have generated seasons or I will manually.
2. Go to seasons add a new season, now enter the same number you copied and also Click on ✅I have generated episodes or I will manually.
3. Do the same for episodes.
And boom they are added!

i have a question
after creating a shows and season manually after how can i connect that season to that shows ?
I am not finding any option

And can you please give me the dooplay documantion file i am not find it anywhere
tvshow, seasons and episodes have the same tmdb id, example: 62017

J
As per my hate for leechers you should either wait for your account to reach 30days or figure it out yourself and i won't give any clues. That or you can PM me and I'll give it to you for a small fee since it took me 6 hours to find and I have knowledge about this kind of theme protection. You will be paying for my knowledge and a quick solution that is, its up to you.
So you need a payment just to tell us how to fix this? What about you got the theme for free on this forum ? I don't know why the other guy with a fix in this thread got a ban, but I think you should be banned too. Both of you didn't bring a real solution in this thread, just joking around with users in need. If you want to help them, help for real if you want to sell something then go and open a thread in the proper forum section.

P.s: I got the redirect problem today and I fixed it, it is the same fix that those guys have done, but I will show you how to do it.

Go to: wp-content/themes/dooplay/inc/do_init.php and search for this: Camelot or for this: $response = wp_remote_post('https://api.wupdater.com', doo_siteinfo());
Then delete from 761 - 787: if(!function_exists('doo_camelot')){ function doo_camelot(){ if(!empty(doo_codeframework('framework'))){ $transient = get_transient('dooplay_website'); if(false === $transient){ $response = wp_remote_post('https://api.wupdater.com', doo_siteinfo()); if(!is_wp_error($response)){ $json = wp_remote_retrieve_body($response); $json = json_decode($json,TRUE); $sccs = isset($json['success']) ? $json['success'] : false; $hash = isset($json['synhash']) ? $json['synhash'] : false; if($sccs == true && !empty($hash)){ $hashing = $hash; }else{ $hashing = 'error_404'; } }else{ $hashing = 'error_500'; } set_transient('dooplay_website', $hashing, 1 * HOUR_IN_SECONDS); }elseif(isset($transient['b']) && $transient['b'] === 'c'){ wp_redirect('ht'.'tp'.'s:'.'//'.doo_outer(),302); exit; } } } add_action('admin_enqueue_scripts','doo_camelot',20); }

P.s.s: This is not my fix, I'm just showing you how to fix it because those 2 cryptic guys just wanted to sell you something.

Last edited:
Sorry for bothering you guys, anyone has problems with movies importation and tmb api? Please, I need your help!

What is your problem? Can you make a screen shot?
Thanks for replying and helpig me. Here is the problem (attahed files). I insert new tmdb api and it happens the same. Even in Torothemes themes like torovid.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 1.png
    1.png
    17 KB · Views: 39
Do you have the latest version of the theme? The last key is the same key im using for ky self and is working for me
This is not latest version. But I tested it in the 2.5.5 version and happens the same. Even in Torovid theme. I think that it is hosting

Guys, for you to know: it was my hosting who had block some ips. Now it is solved ;-)

Thanks for share. And anybody have dooplay license for active ?

And i don't active license, can i use this theme ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock