• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows

DooPlay - WordPress Theme for Movies and TVShows v2.5.5

No permission to download
This theme made me depressed! I tried many ways to activate API key on this theme. Is it still working?

This theme made me depressed! I tried many ways to activate API key on this theme. Is it still working?
YES IT IS!

If you have many problems... You can always buy from the official Dev

My site was working well... but today I cannot access anymore the DASHBOARD admin of the site wordpress...
The screen is BLANK after login and nothing happen... Does someone knows:?

Theme and api you provided works perfectly well. I appreciate this man.

Between, does anybody know how to actually get the movie links to stream or download the movies because this theme only provides details, ratings and pictures but not the movies itself.

Thanks in advance.
Same here, just movie details. not embed, no download links.

dbmoives just have 20000 credit to import movies now?

Can anybody help me with a unlimited credit key of dbmoive ?

Reactions: Carlos

You should by credits at the dbmovies... but 20000 is a lot of credits... for one post you spend about 1 or 2 credits... it is cheap to buy credits at this site!

You should by credits at the dbmovies... but 20000 is a lot of credits... for one post you spend about 1 or 2 credits... it is cheap to buy credits at this site!
I can't find any area to buy credits on dbmvs.com. It seems only dbmoves key can be used to obtain credits.

Reactions: Carlos

MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT ONCE THE CREDIT DEPLEATS

OR BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL DEVELOPER for a lot of credits

MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT ONCE THE CREDIT DEPLEATS

OR BUY FROM THE OFFICIAL DEVELOPER for a lot of credits
Different accounts but the same website/domain. will they ban the accounts?

Besides, can you suggest auto embed solution for Dooplay?
I know there are DongDev and bescrape.cf auto embed solutions which use their own server players. But there are so many pop ads. And I'm not sure if the scripts are clean.

Different accounts but the same website/domain. will they ban the accounts?
I tried 3 times .. No ban yet

Besides, can you suggest auto embed solution for Dooplay?
I know there are DongDev and bescrape.cf auto embed solutions which use their own server players. But there are so many pop ads. And I'm not sure if the scripts are clean.
Everywhere will have pop ads.. U can Manually Add movies to your Server if u don't need Pop ads

I tried 3 times .. No ban yet

Everywhere will have pop ads.. U can Manually Add movies to your Server if u don't need Pop ads
Thanks for your reply bro.
Have you tried the 2 auto embeding I mentioned above. DongDev and bescrape.cf.
Are their codes clean?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock