• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.4c/d

No permission to download
Developer didn't share full package you need to install with purchase code to get full source code so if someone can share code and sql after installation with purchase code it can be null as before @Babak if you can provide ..

Reactions: Babak
Capture.PNG
No comment with new Dooo (using CI).. I decompile all source on new Dooo, and compare with my Dooo modded.. all videos will be processed using a php file from their internal server and of course the user must authenticate with a license, then the api will play the processed results from the link.. Sorry my english bad..

Reactions: Goodlucky
Capture.PNG
No comment with new Dooo (using CI).. I decompile all source on new Dooo, and compare with my Dooo modded.. all videos will be processed using a php file from their internal server and of course the user must authenticate with a license, then the api will play the processed results from the link.. Sorry my english bad..
So it's impossible to null it ?

does not install passes the entire database and then returns me to the beginning of the installer

Capture.PNG
And then (in Android Dooo's Source code) they force validation to their server, such garbage code is actually easy to be nulled, but because the admin panel doesn't exist so what do I want to be nulled? My plan is to duplicate this Dooo 2.1.5 in my Dooo Rebased...

BTW, the code that says:
aHR0cHM6Ly9jbG91ZC50ZWFtLWRvb28uY29tL0Rvb28vYXBpL2dldENvbmZpZy5waHA/Y29kZT0=
containing :
https://cloud.team-dooo.com/Dooo/api/getConfig.php?code=
For those who try to nulled Dooo, good luck..

Reactions: saidkar
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock