• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android

Dooo - Movie & Web Series Portal App For Android 2.8.4c/d

No permission to download
Can someone help me? I'm getting the wrong message when registering a new user. I receive the message "Email already registered" but it is a new email and it has been registered successfully

My active users are close to 3 thousand, I recommend that you create a code that works with CRON which, when visited, TRUNCATE data from the tables: ci_sessions / search_list and those ending in log: watch_log - view_log. That way you will save a huge amount of processor and RAM resources, the data stored in those tables can be considered garbage and are NOT essential for the operation of the App, therefore they can be deleted at any time, my code does it every 6 hours, before I did it every 24 hours but only the ci_sessions table creates more than 2 million junk files every 24 hours if they are not eliminated, which causes my server to become very slow
I saw this at semi-random and was going to help (just change the code to not store these logs in the first place!) but I can't find any reference to the tables you are talking about in any of the code... there is no reference to ci_sessions, search_list, watch_log, or view_log anywhere in the code. But, whatever it is that you are talking about, I can advise generally that you will be better off if you just find where those database entries are being written from and prevent them from being written in the first place. Good luck!

edit: you know what babiato posting is so broken, why can't I PASTE from a copy/paste? NEVER seen this on any other website. I'm not even sure how it's possible to block it :/ Never heard of such a thing.

Anyway since I can't copy and paste I'll just tell you there were multiple things here posted as "dooo" and I found the one you are talking about have a code edit to fix your problem but can't paste it here because of technical limitation with this forum software.. anyway the file is Session_database_driver.php and the part to change is the insert around line 229 - OH it lets me paste an image but not a section of clear ascii text! weird. Anyway here is an image of it (some movie in the background)
1714445165479.png

This insertion to "save_path" (which holds ci_sessions after several steps earlier, is what causes those database entries. Now I'm not sure if it's "needed" by something but since you were going through trouble to delete them anyway it sounds like the answer is no.. so anyway if I were you I would comment out this entire codeblock and replace it with just return $this->_failure; and if the app is finicky about that and reports failure etc find and null that out, or maybe it would work to have a "let's not and say we did" by instead replacing this block of code with $this->_row_exists = TRUE; return $this->_success;

I don't use this nor have this installed so my advice is untested but one of those two paths should prevent the database insert command from running that creates those ci_sessions entries you mentioned.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juthecreator
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock