• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
I had to buy the original because I couldn't get the password to download it from here, even so I can upgrade to 3.5 for everyone, I just don't know how to do it because when I send something it's never approved and if you want, they give a feedback.
upload on any file sharing site like mega.nz, zippyshare, or mirrored.to and past link under comment, babiato is still coming up. so please be generous.

Reactions: mutaman
foodsify is cool but can't run lower than PHP 8 (check for PHP in public folder)
and without an extended license, it's useless as checkout and pay views have missing lines of codes and controllers.
I can null if you have an extended license!
PS: I'll check it out.
php 8 is not a big deal,
i hope if someone can provide us with the extended version and the web.php file

Code:
Edit files
/script/vendor/check/src/Everify.php
/script/vendor/google/apiclient/src/Http/Batch.php
/script/vendor/laravel/tinker/src/TinkerCaster.php
/script/vendor/webmozart/assert/src/Assert.php

Search for:
$response = Http::post('http://api.lpress.xyz/api/verify', [

Replace with:
$response = Http::post('', [

Rename:
/script/vendor/symfony/cache/Adapter/PdoAdapter.php
To
/script/vendor/symfony/cache/Adapter/PdoAdapter.php_old

Running for 3 days
Cannot find $response = Http::post('http://api.lpress.xyz/api/verify', [ maybe author move them to other files now

Reactions: fmchawki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock