• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
There is no customer profile section.It's like anyone can purchase products without registration and this is really weird. Does any one face this issue and solved? i am using v3

Regards-

Please anyone knows how I can change or edit the landing page of this script? It's kinda ugly to me, no disrespect intended.

Please anyone can help?

There is no customer profile section.It's like anyone can purchase products without registration and this is really weird. Does any one face this issue and solved? i am using v3

Regards-
You can decide to turn customers registeration in the user plan. I think you will have to allow it from either the site settings or system environment.

Even at that customers can still decide to buy without creating an account or create an account when checking out. The option ultimately depends on them

Reactions: Cixtop
You can decide to turn customers registeration in the user plan. I think you will have to allow it from either the site settings or system environment.

Even at that customers can still decide to buy without creating an account or create an account when checking out. The option ultimately depends on them
I already activated the customer feature but It's not working

Reactions: toufic
my page was showing error 404
This is my explaination to answer about the nulled worked or not, i have tested again this method (provide by @lalbilla almost 5 days and site is good no db deleted.

Solutions:

Method 1 :

You can download again my nulled file here :

and follow @lalbilla guide here:

Edit:
\script\vendor\laravel\tinker\config\tinker\routes\re.php

1630635226550-png.98582

Method 2:

Download from @johnc post in here, i guess he already applied the patch by user @lalbilla guide:

Thank you

My site was showing error 404 after one day of installation. But after i followed this guide and save, my site cme back online. Thanks

can someone confirm, I remember a post on here was saying the author has backdoor access after installation.

Follow the guide above. The author will have no access no more. I did the same n it worked

Activating automatic subdomain, extended license:

Open the folder /public_html/script/
Edit the file below and add the lines at the end
.env

AUTO_APPROVED_DOMAIN=true
MOJODNS_AUTHORIZATION_TOKEN=
SERVER_IP=
CNAME_DOMAIN=
VERIFY_IP=
VERIFY_CNAME=

Save.
In application administration, go to the menu:
Config
System Environment
Domain Configuration
Register on the website: https://mojodns.com. Configure the API. Be happy!

dokan_auto_domain.JPG

Adding automatic subdomain "wildcard subdomain or wildcard subdomain"

01 - In cPanel, click Subdomains

2-1 - When creating the subdomain, in the field to add the store name. Add the wildcard character "*" asterisk.

2-2 - Select the primary domain

2-3 - Document Root, manually add the name of the root folder of the application "public_html".

:) Ready. The new stores will already be approved automatically, without having to create a new subdomain every time you sell a store.

01 -
add subdomain.JPG

02 -
create subdomain.JPG

Hello,
Pls i need help with this. I followed this step and auto subdomain works but the problem i have is that not store address is working. I installed this script on a subdomain folder e.g store.abc.com so i set the wirdcard and select the primary domain which is store.abc.com but in the root document my folder is /.store.abc.com or is it public_html that still needs to be there. Pls help which one is correct

Hello,
Pls i need help with this. I followed this step and auto subdomain works but the problem i have is that not store address is working. I installed this script on a subdomain folder e.g store.abc.com so i set the wirdcard and select the primary domain which is store.abc.com but in the root document my folder is /.store.abc.com or is it public_html that still needs to be there. Pls help which one is correct
I have found it, now working

Does any one knows a way around the email setting in image below

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220103-080153.png
    Screenshot_20220103-080153.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 11
Please update to v3.5
I had to buy the original because I couldn't get the password to download it from here, even so I can upgrade to 3.5 for everyone, I just don't know how to do it because when I send something it's never approved and if you want, they give a feedback.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock