• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
this version that would be the last one (September 13th) does it have any predefined activation codes? everything I put even code standards he doesn't accept. Tested code modifications in my case, only those who register on the site are deleted. but it only deletes the registration, when I activate the client within the admin panel. when the customer is valid, automatically the account isturned off and deleted

this version that would be the last one (September 13th) does it have any predefined activation codes? everything I put even code standards he doesn't accept. Tested code modifications in my case, only those who register on the site are deleted. but it only deletes the registration, when I activate the client within the admin panel. when the customer is valid, automatically the account isturned off and deleted
You didn't update, I'm using the last version and so far it's safe

Please note, there are many things that need to be improved from this application, without the support of the author we will not use it optimally.. so I decided to switch to another application..

hello everyone, i have problem. d Sending email to the customer on the admin page, the emails to recover the password are okay.

Can someone pass me the script already modified? that is not erasing the database? As I used all versions, I modified the files, but it still keeps erasing my database. And the September 13 update does not accept any purchase codes. As if it hadn't canceled

Please note, there are many things that need to be improved from this application, without the support of the author we will not use it optimally.. so I decided to switch to another application..

I agree but thats exaclty why we have been trying it without buying. Anyway which product you switched to?

Using Dokans v3 nulled form John c for a week but database got reset to default. Anyone experienced this?

Asking for Purchase Key

A random number was entered. It didn't work. It asked for a real key
I have a trick to bypass that process..
Like this:
1. Installation with the files that I have shared here, the author is JOHNC.
2. After completing BACKUP Files and Databases that have been successfully installed (I named them OLD)
3. Install new files (Update 23 September)
3. Then copy the ..\script\routes\web.php file which is included in the OLD file
5. Import OLD Database
6. Edit .env . file information
7. Then access your main domain

This really worked for me..
Hopefully this trick is useful..
Don't forget to press the LIKE button :D

1632907788157.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock