• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS)

DOKANS - Multitenancy Based Ecommerce Platform (SAAS) 3.9.2

No permission to download
Sa
anyone help me, stop at "database installing"..
1632041974866.png
and only made 2 tables in the database
1632042027521.png
I've tried waiting a few hours, but it doesn't work, just stuck there
I use this version:
1632042141618.png
Same with me, please help with solution if you got it bro

Reactions: fmchawki
I will share my experience installing DOKANS V3.0 here.

Initially I tried on my LIVE Server (VPS) with Control Panel (CWP - Centos Web Panel). It failed and stopped at 'Database Installation'. :rolleyes:
Then I tried to use a server that has a Control Panel (CPANEL) and it worked!! (y)
Because I want to use my VPS then I Backup all Directory and Database from CPANEL and I restore to my VPS.

It really works, don't hesitate. :cool:

I am using DOKANS NULLED V3.0 from JOHNC,I will share here..

if you need help, I can take the time to get cheap pay, I also need a little money to survive.. :giggle:

Give me a LIKE as a gift.. Thank you

1632108504263.png
1632108589606.png

Initially I tried on my LIVE Server (VPS) with Control Panel (CWP - Centos Web Panel). It failed and stopped at 'Database Installation'. :rolleyes:
Then I tried to use a server that has a Control Panel (CPANEL) and it worked!! (y)
Because I want to use my VPS then I Backup all Directory and Database from CPANEL and I restore to my VPS.

if you need help, I can take the time to get cheap pay, I also need a little money to survive.. :giggle:

Give me a LIKE as a gift.. Thank you​

1632108504263.png

1632108589606.png

Link of file:

Its only showing "

Database Installing​

and installed only 4 tables in database

Anyone know how to resolve it?

Its only showing "

Database Installing​

and installed only 4 tables in database

Anyone know how to resolve it?

Give me a LIKE as a gift.. Thank you​

1632108504263.png

1632108589606.png

Hello guys, maybe someone may help me, I got through installations process, after installation i got error 404

replace route/web.php with web.txt in the /script folder, don't forget to replace it with a file of type .php
woooow, thank you for your help...
I read about database deletion, from developer, is it still possible?
or should i change the code, like in the previous posts

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock