• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Does Auto Blogging Still Work in 2022?

comradecode

Jan 6, 2021
Came across the Wordpress Automatic Plugin and wondering if it still works in 2022?

• What's the best case use scenario for this?
  • Wouldn't you get hit with DMCA notices for copyrighted content?
  • Wouldn't your website's SEO be affected by duplicate content?

Came across the Wordpress Automatic Plugin and wondering if it still works in 2022?

• What's the best case use scenario for this?
  • Wouldn't you get hit with DMCA notices for copyrighted content?
  • Wouldn't your website's SEO be affected by duplicate content?
It will indeed affect your SEO rank.
As it's stated, Google takes a gunpoint approach when you use these methods (it's considered black hat method)
The best case scenario is that your site will be up for six or more months, then it will plummet to the ground in the shortest time possible, never to be seen again. Even when you fix your content, when it happens, your domain will be listed as a black domain.

You have to take a look at the authority hackers course.

I think auto blogging is a waste of time except if you want to scrape the articles for other uses. E.g add to your blog as content ideas and create newsletters with them.

I have an auto blog with the WordPress Automatic Plugin, none of the blog posts ranked on Google till today.

So I'd rather recommend using an AI Content Writer like Rytr (costs just $29/month for unlimited characters) than to autoblog using any scraper.

It's some work but it's better than writing by yourself especially when you're not a good writer.

Nevertheless, Google is becoming more serious about content spamming such as autoblogs and it's better to be on the right side than wrong.

Reactions: jackfruit
@Saint Gabriel How much traffic you got thru auto blog? how many posts published?
0 traffic. Google didn't even crawl the sitemap I submitted. Created a new blog with unique contents and in 24 hours it was crawled.

Over 100 posts. Most are old articles from 2008 and upwards.

0 traffic. Google didn't even crawl the sitemap I submitted. Created a new blog with unique contents and in 24 hours it was crawled.

Over 100 posts. Most are old articles from 2008 and upwards.

Oh ok so old articles are reposted in auto blog

Did you tried rewriting the old article bro?

Duplicated content is an SEO no-no. A bit more involved, but you can really get a good rhythm going with AI copyrwriting. Original content with a little customisation.

Copy.ai is one such option

I use it but I re-write the articles slightly,, add images, do on page SEO. I have been accepted by a few news aggregators including Google news. For me it is a productive tool. It decreases the research and writing time required.

I also have it setup to translate to Catalan and back to English, so the article is already changed before I work on it, LOL

Blogging in general is a waste of time, search engines give priority to the site according to the speed of browsing, the method of writing the code and the preference of those who have visitors
The other factor is the presence of backlinks (the strength of the domain).
The content of your articles must be images or videos on your own server
These are the most important factors for the success of your website

Blogging in general is a waste of time, search engines give priority to the site according to the speed of browsing, the method of writing the code and the preference of those who have visitors
wait, what?
like what?

• Haha
Reactions: Saint Gabriel
I use it but I re-write the articles slightly,, add images, do on page SEO. I have been accepted by a few news aggregators including Google news. For me it is a productive tool. It decreases the research and writing time required.

I also have it setup to translate to Catalan and back to English, so the article is already changed before I work on it, LOL
Nice how much traffic you are getting with this type of blog?

HUH?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Does Auto Blogging Still Work in 2023, and What tools does the job?

Tools to search ...
AGC (Auto generate content)
AGK (Auto Generate Keyword)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
minghao0303
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock