• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Ok your ffmpeg is correct... Your thumbnails/images should be showing up...
Yes, the thumbnails are being raised, however they are not placed the thumbnails in the videos, I believe it is a bug in the code but not other people with similar issues

Have anyone tipps, to run this script, i install it over many hours,.. first links working and redirecting, but the login stuck, for admin, now the admin panel links dont work... i suppose this is the htaccess file, may onyone send me a working one,..

The error is No input file specified. after going in dashboard,.. posting works well,. aswell i play with the permission, set many of them on 755,.. can anyone support me,. to solve this issues,.

Have anyone tipps, to run this script, i install it over many hours,.. first links working and redirecting, but the login stuck, for admin, now the admin panel links dont work... i suppose this is the htaccess file, may onyone send me a working one,..

The error is No input file specified. after going in dashboard,.. posting works well,. aswell i play with the permission, set many of them on 755,.. can anyone support me,. to solve this issues,.
Hello guys, whoever has this Problem,

i change the htaccess
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php/$1 [L,QSA]

to this one, its working everything

RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index\.php?/$1 [L,QSA]

Edit, new Problem,...
After Subscription, or Following, the loading stucks in every browser, the logiles tell me this is an issue of request.php and get.php

This may be a correct answer, but I still think it should be discussed with the seller. Because I bought two licenses and had two different errors on two different servers. It's definitely an apache-related issue, not script related. In other words, I think it is not right to look for the real result in people like you.

In addition, I did not experience the problem you mentioned. I'll take a look and ask the seller if there is a problem.

Hello thank you for your support,.. i solve this error with htaccess, but i can´t solve the endloss stuck end loading, after in case of i want to follow a user, or in case of subscription, the popups, dont closing, the request, and database entry sucess, but i dont get a success or error like payment not sucess, or following succesfull, the issue is very hard, because i cant go out from the browser,,. my errorlogs tell me, it´s something in the request.php and get.php file...

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-09 um 16.29.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-09-09 um 16.29.13.png
    92 KB · Views: 15
Hello thank you for your support,.. i solve this error with htaccess, but i can´t solve the endloss stuck end loading, after in case of i want to follow a user, or in case of subscription, the popups, dont closing, the request, and database entry sucess, but i dont get a success or error like payment not sucess, or following succesfull, the issue is very hard, because i cant go out from the browser,,. my errorlogs tell me, it´s something in the request.php and get.php file...
I think you're having a ridiculous problem with your server.

hello guys, just can't seem to get the live stream working, i have inputted all the API keys of agora their respective sections, but the live feed still comes up blank, what could be the issue please? screenshot-www.9mediang.com-2021.09.11-04_14_47.png

Reactions: Nku
Need update please, if anyone purchased this. can you update this script please

hello guys, just can't seem to get the live stream working, i have inputted all the API keys of agora their respective sections, but the live feed still comes up blank, what could be the issue please? screenshot-www.9mediang.com-2021.09.11-04_14_47.png
solved this issue already.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock