• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script

Dizzy Support Creators Content Script V5.0 - NOT NULLED

No permission to download
Can someone post the correct installation steps?
Does this script work in subfolder installations?

This is the worst script ever. Nothing works. Owner of the file intentionally left flaw in the script. Thank god i didn’t buy it. Live doesn’t work, video uploading of long video doesn’t work either

@Potigui What doesn't work for you? The only thing I haven't gotten to work is the email system and that maybe because of me not setting up the email STMP...

@kaseecodes were you able to share the livestream with anyone? I'm looking for a share button, but there is no share button and when I copy the link it shows a 403 error

Reactions: Nku
Hey geeks, regarding the errors you are talking about, i can't really be able to answer that. That must be developer - coding related. I can only advise customising & modifying the errors by yourself to be in line to your expectations. That's why it's nulled anyway 😉🙂

Reactions: Nku
Does anyone know from because it is not creating a thumbnail, ffmpeg is set correctly

Screenshot_23.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_23.png
    Screenshot_23.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock