• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder Elegant Themes Divi v4.24.2

No permission to download
AKSakallı updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder v.4.21.2

version 4.21.2 ( updated 07-31-2023 )
- Fixed a bug where export did not work correctly in the Backend Builder when the Post Content was used in the Theme Builder layout.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Contact Form module field option "Allowed Symbols" to not work correctly in Chrome.
- Fixed broken color picker in builder after upgrading to WordPress 6.3.
- Fixed JavaScriot Uncaught ReferenceError: pagenow is not defined in Portability.
- Removed unwanted Export To Divi Cloud button from the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry to bother, but the uploaded file is the PLUGIN form of Divi, not the Theme, could you please help us fixing it? =D

Thanks a lot for the update btw. =)
Same - I saw this and was concerned they changed how they were handling the theme - fortunately there are two separate products (theme which is this thread, and plugin which is the current download of this post (wrong thing)) and someone just got it mixed up and posted the wrong thing to this thread. There are a lot of things broken with the WP 6.3 update..

edit: I have 4.22 but since it's from another site and I can't compare to original I think it better to not post it. It's around though, findable by google search.

Thing is, with the AI integration which is server-side requiring a key, this is the tipping point in my opinion to where one must buy a legitimate key in order to use these features. I was skeptical because there are so many free services out there but the way they integrated this is sort of amazing IMHO.

Last edited:
Babak updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v4.22.0

Download Elegant Themes Divi v4.22.0 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.22 ( updated 08-09-2023 )

- Introduced Divi AI text and image generation.
* common/admin.php
* common/constants/colors.js
* common/i18n/ai.php
* common/lib/ai.js
* common/lib/i18n.js
* common/utils/color/color.js
* common/utils/html-utils.js
* core/functions.php
* includes/builder/class-et-builder-element.php
* includes/builder/class-et-builder-module-shortcode-manager.php

Babak updated Divi - Ultimate WordPress Theme & Visual Page Builder with a new update entry:

Elegant Themes Divi v4.22.1

Download Elegant Themes Divi v4.22.1 WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v4.22.1 ( updated 08-18-2023 )

- Added Option To Disable Divi AI In The Role Editor.
- Automatically convert and compress images generated by Divi AI to prevent large PNG images.
- Fixed Generate 4 more AI images action that wasn't working in some cases.
- Added AI button to toggle module.
- Fixed a PHP fatal error that occurred due to a compatibility issue with WPML's Automatic Translation and the Woo Product Stock...

Can any of you hook me up with the default divi child theme?
Use theme child generate online (with parent slug is: divi). You can also make it manually by create folder have your theme name, contain 3 files (functions.php, screenshot.png, style.css)
- functions.php: put <?php and save file.
- screenshot.png: use any image for your theme background, you will see it in themes dashboard

Put bellow code (replace default content) to your style.css file
/* Theme Name: default child theme name Theme URI: http://yourdomain.com Description: default description child theme name Theme Author: Your Name Author URI: http://yourdomain.com Template: divi Version: 1.0.0 Text Domain: your-child-slug */

After that, put your folder (contain 3 files above) into wpcontent/themes and it will include to your themes dashboard, active and use.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayBase
API key for import layout, update theme:
How to active: Dashboard -> Divi -> Theme options -> Updates

username : 0alienware
api key : dff70e657ef81b53e38469812504f1b70b2bdd77

source: copy from github (User: usmanwixpa)
You'll get him banned.

Reactions: hashib
Sorry to bother you guys... I've talked to a sales rep at elegant themes, they said they are still mantaining the legacy themes, ultil discontinuation.

I'm interested in at least 3 of those themes for some niche projects, but right now, today, i'm short (more zeroed) on cash, so, if someone could kindly archive those themes that are in risk of extinction here...? =D

I'm genuinely interested in themes like those, and the themes from ThemeBLVD (Alyeska, Commodore...), but I'm not finding them anywhere.

Sorry to bother you guys... I've talked to a sales rep at elegant themes, they said they are still mantaining the legacy themes, ultil discontinuation.

I'm interested in at least 3 of those themes for some niche projects, but right now, today, i'm short (more zeroed) on cash, so, if someone could kindly archive those themes that are in risk of extinction here...? =D

I'm genuinely interested in themes like those, and the themes from ThemeBLVD (Alyeska, Commodore...), but I'm not finding them anywhere.
Do you have URL?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r272727272
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock