• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Headers Pack

Divi Headers Pack 2.3

No permission to download
@Babak not pretty sure how to submit something or provide an update here... but I have the files... please let me know how to submit.

Tom_Sanchez updated Divi Headers Pack with a new update entry:

Divi Headers Pack 2.3

50-easy-headers-dhp-2.3.png

Read the rest of this update entry...

Let me fix it, too many resources used as per my cloud...

----Update:
I just checked and its working...
it works for you because 192.168.88.199 is a localIP address and nas well is nas

This download sadly don't contains json files to upload to divi or i can't find it. It only contain previews :/

Edit:
Yea... I'm sorry, i was on rush and didn't even look at this tutorial, but by this i discovered, that BeTheme is propably way better than Divi imo. Thank You very much @nordie for this video, deffinetly i now understand this.

Last edited:
Sadly there is something wrong with either your eyes or you knowledge

Divi Headers Pack v2.3 .rar 186.8 MB contains all you need
The video cleary shows product folder and supplementary folder, in the Mega archive there's only supplementary folder which contains preview files and not the .json files.

please check again and update if possible.

Attachments

• head pack ss.png
    head pack ss.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 3
The video cleary shows product folder and supplementary folder, in the Mega archive there's only supplementary folder which contains preview files and not the .json files.

please check again and update if possible.
well maybe its time for you to buy it yourself for once ....

• Haha
Reactions: elixir and chezzz
well maybe its time for you to buy it yourself for once ....
you realy took it to heart, you can state facts but can't take someone pointing out the errors and mistakes, and you don't have to tell people what to do.

you realy took it to heart, you can state facts but can't take someone pointing out the errors and mistakes, and you don't have to tell people what to do.
There are no errors it works at it supposed to
Once again this shows that leaching is easier than reading
But especially for you the next update will not be 186 mb but 1.86 gb

• Haha
Reactions: elixir
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock