• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

Hi! zen123,

Thank you for your quick product delivery and support. You are trusted seller and one of the best sellers here in babiato.

I couldn't download all files, because I have problems with my ISP, but I know that if I face any issue, you are here to help me.

As for today, you are perfect, let's see how it would go further. :)

Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: zen123
Hi! zen123,

Thank you for your quick product delivery and support. You are trusted seller and one of the best sellers here in babiato.

I couldn't download all files, because I have problems with my ISP, but I know that if I face any issue, you are here to help me.

As for today, you are perfect, let's see how it would go further. :)

Thank you.
Really Appreciated @chikala ….
Thanks you very much @chikala, for giving such a Highly Appreciable Feedback.
Don't worry I'm active and working here since march 2019.

chikala===>> but I know that if I face any issue, you are here to help me.
zen123===>> definitely @chikala. just ping me your issue,

Reactions: chikala
I also have Divi API

I am interested in Divi Express, Space, Monk, Divilife - I don't want to misunderstand, as I did once before. Do you upload to my website? I know they increased the number of items weekly, monthly etc so how would this work? Or is it direct access to their websites.

Perhaps Blocksy Pro too.

What would be the cost?

I would then be able to migrate a design from a staging site?

No rush to answer.

Thanks in advance

Xin chào!

Tôi có API của riêng mình nhưng tôi không có plugin mới, bạn có thể gửi cho tôi thông tin chi tiết bạn có thể bán cho tôi các tệp của WP Layouts, Divi Rocket với giá bao nhiêu.

Cảm ơn bạn
I can assist you to activate Rocket plugin please provide me your temporary account and website.Pm me

I also have Divi API

I am interested in Divi Express, Space, Monk, Divilife - I don't want to misunderstand, as I did once before. Do you upload to my website? I know they increased the number of items weekly, monthly etc so how would this work? Or is it direct access to their websites.

Perhaps Blocksy Pro too.

What would be the cost?

I would then be able to migrate a design from a staging site?

No rush to answer.

Thanks in advance
I'll PM you shortly

I'm very happy to launching Our Newly Standard Package for Newbies / Professionals/ Workers/ Students / Women's who are really interested to become successful freelancer with at least $10K (4-figure) in a year.
With our step by step Video, Guide, Planning, Cheat sheet, planner.
We have invested all our Efforts, Tool, Resources, To make it Ultimate (Learn Fast and Start Earn). No need to invest a year or 2 to learn You can start Earn from day 1 as Freelancer.

Read more details 👇
Divi Ultimate Designer Package For building Career As Successful Freelancer

Last edited:
Amazing ! Amazing and Amazing seller. Delievered all promised Pacakges. Also, very co-opertaive and nice person. I purchased Prime Plus plan And a a Divi Full account plan. All the files, plugins themes courses etc are working perfectly. THanks a lot bro. :cool:(y) God Bless.

Reactions: zen123
Amazing ! Amazing and Amazing seller. Delievered all promised Pacakges. Also, very co-opertaive and nice person. I purchased Prime Plus plan And a a Divi Full account plan. All the files, plugins themes courses etc are working perfectly. THanks a lot bro. :cool:(y) God Bless.
Thanks bro for your valuable feedback

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock