• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

"DIVI Prime Plus Plan" + ALL PREMIUM PLUGIN + 1177 LAYOUTS + 9 Bonus+ UNLIMITED USE - RESELL RIGHTS- Start from $3

@citginge , @whitetigerdk , @engelsoto are you really interested to in divi? If yes then ask me your questions. If no or just kidding or joking then no worries. I Just messaging all of you because of you shown interest and I thought probably you've any questions, and you're hasitating to ask. Let me ask if you've any questions.

Thank you.

Hi interested by the 20.95 offer, I can pay via paypal. Just to confirm: the key you will provide will enable me to install Divi on an unlimited amount of website and I will have access to layouts from Extra and the templates from Bloom. Also will I be able to access them directly from their website or on WP dashboard. Finally do you sell divi-pixel modules. Thank you

Hi interested by the 20.95 offer, I can pay via paypal. Just to confirm: the key you will provide will enable me to install Divi on an unlimited amount of website and I will have access to layouts from Extra and the templates from Bloom. Also will I be able to access them directly from their website or on WP dashboard. Finally do you sell divi-pixel modules. Thank you
You can buy it from here- https://digitalwebstore.net/product/divi-theme-with-original-license-prime-plan-plus/. if you're from Nigeria then only stripe is available. other country pp accepted with terms and conditions.

yes in the prime package you'll get everything that you mentioned above.
= Yes use it on unlimited amount of websites.
= Access all premade layouts of divi directly through your dashboard.
= Yes, bloom, monarch, extra, Divi builder, divi theme everything is included.
= Lifetime API included in this plan
= A huge bonus for free is included in this package.
= you'll access everything through your dashboard.

if you want to own an account of Divi then see this post- https://digitalwebstore.net/product/divi-lifetime-account-elegantthemes-52-off-2022/
only 1 in stock.

finally, I've divi supreme pro, divi monk, divi space and divi flash.
divi pixel is in the list and will be available soon, but can't say the exact date.

Last edited:
You can buy it from here- https://digitalwebstore.net/product/divi-theme-with-original-license-prime-plan-plus/.if you're from Nigeria then only stripe is available. other country pp accepted with terms and conditions.

= Yes use it on an unlimited amount of websites.
= Yes, blom, monarch, extra, Divi builder, divi theme everything is included.

if you want to own an account of Divi then see this post- https://digitalwebstore.net/product/divi-lifetime-account-elegantthemes-52-off-2022/
only 1 in stock.

divi pixel is in the list and will be available soon, but can't say the exact date.
I
You can buy it from here- https://digitalwebstore.net/product/divi-theme-with-original-license-prime-plan-plus/. if you're from Nigeria then only stripe is available. other country pp accepted with terms and conditions.

= Yes use it on unlimited amount of websites.
= Yes, bloom, monarch, extra, Divi builder, divi theme everything is included.

only 1 in stock.

made the payment by paypal

OFFERS HAVE BEEN RUNNING ON-SITE FROM OCT 1 TO 1OTH.
Don't miss out on this deal.

Check out-

OFFERS HAVE BEEN RUNNING ON-SITE FROM OCT 1 TO 1OTH.
Don't miss out on this deal.

Check out-
what happened to my accounts that i purchased from you? i purchased the divi prime plus, and now gone?

what happened to my accounts that i purchased from you? i purchased the divi prime plus, and now gone?
Your product were delivered already when you make payment. And the rest responsibility is yours because you paid the money and get item.

Your product were delivered already when you make payment. And the rest responsibility is yours because you paid the money and get item.
hahaha really, and where are the updates, as you promised? so now you just back out of the deal when you want to? what a great trusted seller you are.

hahaha really, and where are the updates, as you promised? so now you just back out of the deal when you want to? what a great trusted seller you are.
Hahaha 😂😂😂 first you download it and use it and then said how I am a seller after start fighting and cooprativeless (missbehave) in talking. Even I polite and you telling me like a unmature guys talking.

Hahaha 😂😂😂 first you download it and use it and then said how I am a seller after start fighting and no cooprativeless (missbehave) in talking. Even I polite and you telling me like a unmature guys talking.
missbehave asking you where are my updates as you state on your sales thread?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock