• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Pixel - Powerful Tools for Divi Pros

Divi Pixel - Powerful Tools for Divi Pros v2.25.1 Untouched

No permission to download
@quanchi2 Please hook up @L03 with Divi Pixel 2.26 untouched so he can null and post the update.
Please with chocolate sprinkles on top :)
I've downloaded the latest version from here, untouched,
in wp_options search for dipi_license_status in the option_name field and set it to valid in option_value. You should be good to go.

I've downloaded the latest version from here, untouched,
in wp_options search for dipi_license_status in the option_name field and set it to valid in option_value. You should be good to go.
I cant find the latest version. would you please share the link?

Can You update / upload this to v.2.28.0?
Too null this plugin, all You have to do is add in database -> wp_options, new record "dipi_license_status" and set its value to valid.

Can You update / upload this to v.2.28.0?
Too null this plugin, all You have to do is add in database -> wp_options, new record "dipi_license_status" and set its value to valid.

I'm new to this. Where I can find the "wp_options" inside WordPress Dashboard?

If someone has the latest version I (and I'm sure others) would be happy to null it.
possibly just adding this line somewhere maybe divi-pixel.php, dunno my own nulls are usually overdone i remove update capability and other things... anyway this line:

Code:
update_option( 'dipi_license_status', 'valid' );

If someone has the latest version I (and I'm sure others) would be happy to null it.
possibly just adding this line somewhere maybe divi-pixel.php, dunno my own nulls are usually overdone i remove update capability and other things... anyway this line:

Code:
update_option( 'dipi_license_status', 'valid' );

You need to edit this in wordpress database, You can make this by phpMyAdmin.
Thanks, but inside PhpMyAdmin > wp_options > Insert > After this, I am getting the following options:. I can't figure out where to put the code. There is no tutorial on how to do it; can you guide me?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-25 222913.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-25 222913.png
    37.3 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: enyacan
Thanks, but inside PhpMyAdmin > wp_options > Insert > After this, I am getting the following options:. I can't figure out where to put the code. There is no tutorial on how to do it; can you guide me?

just search google or youtube for "how to add a new record in phpmyadmin" and after this;
search for wp-options in database and add a new record, name it "dipi_license_status" . add the value "valid" .

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you didn't understand my post. What I showed was an alternative so you wouldn't need to do any manual database edits. The single line of php that you could add almost anywhere to the plugin would in fact write that database entry for you. (it was also possible you understood perfectly but didn't want to use the one-line solution in php, in which case sorry - just making sure).

You're 100% right @maxv! there is no good tutorial on YouTube either. I can't figure out how to add that one-line solution in PHP. I'm new to this and learning slowly.

I got the following error suddenly. (screenshot attached) Screenshot 2023-12-27 220443.png
I reinstalled the latest Divi Pixel 2.29.2 nulled version and I still keep getting errors. In the Elegant Themes marketplace's Divi Pixel plugin's support page, I found a few people facing this same problem.

I tried disabling Divi Pixel modules one by one to figure out which module was causing the issue. But I failed.
When I disable this plugin, the site gets back to normal but there is a wall of code everywhere (on the front end of the website) I use any module of this plugin.

When I enable this plugin I get this error. "There has been a critical error on this website."

I hope Divi pixel's next update will fix this.

• Angry
Reactions: enyacan
Soo..
Hello guys,

First things first, the Divi Pixel Version 2.29.2 from the User above is still the same Version as mine that I published before.
Here's why:
In the first screenshot I compared both plugins (My nulled Version 2.25.1 and the "nulled" Version 2.29.2).
As u can hopefully see there are only 2 changes. The version labeling in WordPress.
In the second screenshot u will see that the settings-page.php is the completely the same with the nulled function and label from me.
In the third screenshot u can see that the newest modules aren't implemented, because it's still the old version. (Searching TableMaker Module from Version 2.29.0 which should be implemented.)

And now for those who have some critical erros:

Due to a new Divi Version there a erros with the implementation method for Modules from old Plugins, like here.
How u can fix it:
Open following file:
wp-content/plugins/divi-pixel/includes/modules/InfoCircle/InfoCircle.php

Go to line 9. There should be this code: "protected $defaults = ["
Change it to this: "public array $defaults = ["

Now the critical error should go away :)

If somebody has the real newest Version, share it for those who need it.

Attachments

• comparison.png
    comparison.png
    849.3 KB · Views: 25
  • comparsion_nulled_functions.png
    comparsion_nulled_functions.png
    764.6 KB · Views: 25
  • module-search.png
    module-search.png
    354 KB · Views: 25
Soo..
Hello guys,

First things first, the Divi Pixel Version 2.29.2 from the User above is still the same Version as mine that I published before.
Here's why:
In the first screenshot I compared both plugins (My nulled Version 2.25.1 and the "nulled" Version 2.29.2).
As u can hopefully see there are only 2 changes. The version labeling in WordPress.
In the second screenshot u will see that the settings-page.php is the completely the same with the nulled function and label from me.
In the third screenshot u can see that the newest modules aren't implemented, because it's still the old version. (Searching TableMaker Module from Version 2.29.0 which should be implemented.)

Due to a new Divi Version there a erros with the implementation method for Modules from old Plugins, like here.
How u can fix it:
Open following file:

Thank you for sharing the critical error fix .🙏

Instead of
public array $defaults = [

I just did
public $defaults = [

This worked for me

Soo..
Hello guys,

Here's why:

How u can fix it:
Open following file:

Thanks L03.

According this thread, I've fixed it as @ray said and changed the version back to 2.25.1, since it was wrong.
Both changes are in the attached file, so any other member doesn't have to fix it manually.

Cheers!

Attachments

• divi-pixel.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 82
Hi @quanchi2 I hope you're doing great! It's been a while since you updated this plugin. We'd be very grateful if you could share the last untouched version. It would be a huge help to us

Reactions: Tar_03
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock