• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Divi Pixel - Powerful Tools for Divi Pros

Divi Pixel - Powerful Tools for Divi Pros v2.25.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Hello. Does anyone have access to the Divi Pixel layouts? I need the Agency layout. Thank you

Here is the new version 2.23.1, it is untouched, needs to null it.
Plugin should be nulled, reply if anything doesn't work. & upload new versions if they need to be nulled.

Attachments

• divi-pixel-nulled.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 44
Plugin should be nulled, reply if anything doesn't work. & upload new versions if they need to be nulled.
problem.png
When I create the new released modules, like the 'Pixel Pricing Table,' I encounter the problem shown in the image. It seems that the plugin has not been fully nulled.
please fix the problem

problem.png
When I create the new released modules, like the 'Pixel Pricing Table,' I encounter the problem shown in the image. It seems that the plugin has not been fully nulled.
please fix the problem
I tested the Divi Pixel Pricing Table as u mentioned... For me it works perfectly fine. Maybe deactivate temporarily some plugins unless it works. Also is there an JavaScript Error or anything else if u open the Browser Console?

Attachments

• divi-pixel-showcase.png
    divi-pixel-showcase.png
    117.6 KB · Views: 13
When I open the Divi editor, I can't see the visual modules of divi pixel on my website and i only get [Object Object]. However when I visit the live website everything looks normal. This issue only affects the new modules that came out after the previous nulled plugin. I tried disabling all other plugins but it didn't solve the problem i'm not sure if the issue is with my setup or the nulled plugin
I tested the Divi Pixel Pricing Table as u mentioned... For me it works perfectly fine. Maybe deactivate temporarily some plugins unless it works. Also is there an JavaScript Error or anything else if u open the Browser Console?

So for me it works seamlessly.. In the screenshot also: Pixel Pricing Table, Pixel Content Slider, Pixel Parallax Images, Pixel Hover Gallery and Pixel Filterable Grid.
Also every Divi Pixel Module is listed in the Divi Visual Builder.

So i think there is an error on your WordPress Site, uninstall Divi Pixel completely and reinstall it.
Maybe there are files or data in the WordPress Database where only the old Modules are cached.
Also try reinstalling Divi.
And if u have the possibility, try installing it on a fresh WordPress site to test for yourself.
If it still not works, i think i can't really help from the forum without a clear view of the WordPress Installation to troubleshoot the problems.

Attachments

• test.png
    test.png
    463.1 KB · Views: 12
Hey Guys here is the last version, it is untoched please @Babak can you null it?
2.25.1 July 13th 2023
  • Added preloader to the Image Rotator module
  • Fixed WPML config file to fix the Pricing Table text field translation issue

Attachments

• divi-pixel.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: clinmak and Babak
I can confirm @L03 nulled version works. Thank you.
They released a new update yesterday. If I want to apply that, how to do that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samo_2015
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock