• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
how do i enable this to work on existing site? i installed a version of digits that doesn’t work, i uninstalled it and install new version it doesn't seem to work. i can't save

Hey guys add-ons are not working for me. If I activate an addon it gets disabled automatically within seconds. Anyone know a fix? Tried the latest version and a few others. All the same issue.

how do i enable this to work on existing site? i installed a version of digits that doesn’t work, i uninstalled it and install new version it doesn't seem to work. i can't save
Which version have you installed? From resource or this?

Hey guys add-ons are not working for me. If I activate an addon it gets disabled automatically within seconds. Anyone know a fix? Tried the latest version and a few others. All the same issue.
Are you talking about this version?

I have tried the 10 second rule too, it doesn't work. I have used this version, too among others posted here. No luck. As soon as I hit save, on the top right corner this error pops up instantly "Oh Snap please complete you SMS gateway settings".
I have downloaded and activated the addons Wasiq shared but I am still getting the same errors. It doesn't save anything no matter how fast or quick I hit save & refresh.

Hello, I would be really happy and it would make my day if someone can please literally help me with this.

I am using Digits and its working fine except I have a little problem. I have created a specific page using Digits Page Builder for login purposes and I want the same page to load when a user clicks on any of the endpoints. This feature (Screenshot 1) helps by redirecting the login endpoints to Digits Login Page but this is the one without header and footer and is the one that comes in default. I want it to redirect instead to the page that I have created using Elementor in Digits Builder. I have tried everything.

The only way is to write code that alters the redirection from its default page to the one I made. If anyone here can help me with this, I will be really grateful.

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.png
    Screenshot 1.png
    58.3 KB · Views: 46
I'm still having an infinite loop, when loading the page, has anyone else faced this? Could it be some incompatibility with other pugling?

Untouched. All Latest
DIGITS: Wordpress Mobile Number Signup and Login
Expand your website dimensions by providing signup and login using mobile number. User can register themself with just a mobile number.
Version 7.9.3.1
DIGITS: Merge Phone Number Addon
Merge your Woocommerce billing phone and account phone from checkout page and every other place.
Version 2.0 |
DIGITS: Old Account Migrator AddonDIGITS: Old Account Migrator Addon
V 1.8.2

User Account Approval
Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder

Attachments

• digits (11).zip
    9.1 MB · Views: 36
  • digoldaccntmr (4).zip
    125.4 KB · Views: 29
  • digmergphne (6).zip
    108.8 KB · Views: 38
  • digapprove (5).zip
    115.3 KB · Views: 35
  • digbuilder (3).zip
    168.4 KB · Views: 46
Untouched. All Latest
DIGITS: Wordpress Mobile Number Signup and LoginExpand your website dimensions by providing signup and login using mobile number. User can register themself with just a mobile number.
Version 7.9.3.1
DIGITS: Merge Phone Number AddonMerge your Woocommerce billing phone and account phone from checkout page and every other place.
Version 2.0 |
V 1.8.2

User Account Approval
can we please have this feature? @Babak @NullMaster

I have tried the 10 second rule too, it doesn't work. I have used this version, too among others posted here. No luck. As soon as I hit save, on the top right corner this error pops up instantly "Oh Snap please complete you SMS gateway settings".
I have downloaded and activated the addons Wasiq shared but I am still getting the same errors. It doesn't save anything no matter how fast or quick I hit save & refresh.
hi, try using a standard wordpress theme, the 10 seconds rule should work.
Use Digits v7.9.3 version Nulled *Re-Fixed*.
Then you can return to the your theme.

I'm still having an infinite loop, when loading the page, has anyone else faced this? Could it be some incompatibility with other pugling?
Try to use standart wordpress theme, disable all plugins. If the problem disappears, then look for what the plugin conflicts with.

Reactions: sonn1220
Untouched. All Latest
DIGITS: Wordpress Mobile Number Signup and LoginExpand your website dimensions by providing signup and login using mobile number. User can register themself with just a mobile number.
Version 7.9.3.1
DIGITS: Merge Phone Number AddonMerge your Woocommerce billing phone and account phone from checkout page and every other place.
Version 2.0 |
V 1.8.2

User Account Approval
Error Details
=============
An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 36 of the file /.../wp-content/plugins/digits/digit.php. Error message: require_once(): Failed opening required '/.../wp-content/plugins/digits/includes/core/functions.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php')

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock