• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login

Digits - WordPress Mobile Number Signup and Login v8.4.2.5 + Addons

No permission to download
@maxpayneinfo There you go! ... just make sure you install it in fresh instance. I've only used the same Nulled version available here and only fixed the addons issue. Rest of the issues will be inherited.

Plugin : Digits
Version : 7.9.2.13
Filesize : 20.6 MB
Addons : Included (List)
Thanks a lot for you effort and your share. Can you check if we can save settings without problem ?
I cannot save any modification :-/

Thanks a lot for you effort and your share. Can you check if we can save settings without problem ?
I cannot save any modification :-/
These issues in nulled version are inherited and I have already reported it. I need to have more leisure time to look into it ... which, unfortunately, I don't have bcoz of work.

I've just tested it in fresh instance of Wordpress and it's working. You just have to refresh page if you are unable to save.

Reactions: lock2007
@maxpayneinfo There you go! ... just make sure you install it in fresh instance. I've only used the same Nulled version available here and only fixed the addons issue. Rest of the issues will be inherited.

..... download from babiato.
old version digits uninstalling, 7.9.2.13 upload and activate.
what to do?
1658727062160.png

Here are addons available on Digits' Addons page. I've divided them into 2 files - FREE and PAID.

FREE Addons
A. Additional Gateways (latest is v4.9.4)
B. Login-Signup Page/Popup Builder (latest is v0.9.6.7)
C. Merge Phone Number (latest is v2.0)
D. Old Account Migrator (latest is v1.8.2)

PAID Addons
E. User Account Approval ($19) (latest is v1.2, I only have v.1.1)
F. REST API ($24) (latest is v2.2)
G. Forced Login Page Lock ($9) (latest is v2.0.1)
H. Country Based SMS Gateway ($19) (latest is v1.9.1)
I. Additional Fields & Logic Builder ($14) (latest is v1.7)
J. Email Filter ($9) (latest is v.1.5)
K. One Click Login / Signup ($19) (latest is v3.2)

Now, all of these addons are original. Meaning, they are not nulled and that is why they check purchase code on main plugin. If it's missing or main plugin is nulled, addons will auto-disable itself. It goes for both FREE and PAID addons.

I've tested it myself using a valid purchase code. Digits main plugin validate each addon against purchase code.
screenshot-2022.07.16-13_09_22.png

This is how it remains enabled because even addons are validating against purchase code.
screenshot-2022.07.16-14_32_00.png

Finally, this is how Digits' ADDONS dashboard will look like when addons remain enabled. I've tried these addons with nulled version, but they don't work and auto-disable themselves. NOTE: This screenshot is not of nulled version.
screenshot-2022.07.16-14_35_31.png

Hope those who have experience nulling this plugin take this into consideration.
👏 👏 👏 👏

Reactions: wasiqjaved

The download link from this post works very well together with the add-ons from here

Dear, I need help. at the time of sending the otp in my account with the phone, the code arrives, but when I put the code the page is not redirected automatically, even putting the url in the settings. Any tips?

You not see it, it is big enough to stand out above everything else on the page 🤣

Dear, I need help. at the time of sending the otp in my account with the phone, the code arrives, but when I put the code the page is not redirected automatically, even putting the url in the settings. Any tips?
Has anyone had any difficulties? Because when I put the code that arrives on the cell phone, the page does not load, the login is on the same entry page

@wasiqjaved could you check a solution, please friend?

wasiqjaved

Hey friends, always good here. I'm passing by to inform you that I found the error, this article has more information. Thank you for existing Babioto

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock