• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Did you get your GSuite emails banned?

JesseJames

Aug 5, 2019
I tried to login today to my emails on GSuite and Google shut them down mentioning that the account was used for spam (I didn't).

I bought this from OzatuZana: anyone had the same issue?

Reactions: aresela
The suspension don't mention anything just say "violated terms".
The only one who can know the true reason is @OzatuZana

I have a lot of accounts banned too

The suspension don't mention anything just say "violated terms".
The only one who can know the true reason is @OzatuZana

I have a lot of accounts banned too

Exactly what it says to me, something along the lines of violating terms. I asked for a request for revision and they replied back "go talk with your administrator".

Yes, its seem like the case
I could not get time to login and check the accounts but some people used it for illegal purpose

I am here for the same reason "Violating terms". The only things I had on there were a few of biology ebooks (I own the books) for school and my OWN recordings and project files and I was told that my account was banned. Any support request to reactivate asks me to contact the admin.
The thing that gets me is that I can't retrieve any of the important files I had, just a few hundred meg. Its all gone without any warning. If I could just have it back for a day I wouldn't care about the deletion... Hell, if I'd even had a warning so I could have prepared. It's not like I used it much.
Lesson learned.

It was mentioned by many members that Google unlimited a/c's gets banned , some gets bypassed too . . .
But it happens . . .

Regarding the current situation I can remember the seller claimed somewhere that these ACCOUNTS WON'T GET BANNED BY DEFAULT . . . .

If the current buyer's issue rises more higher , may be I will blacklist google account type of things, scripts selling with my Next RULE SET ROLL-UP . . .

Reactions: tuvieja
He told got banned cuz people shared forbidden sh**, but we bought accounts and we're doing things well with private usage and got banned too cuz the other admin users (chandul.com) was sharing A LOT of warez on our same GSUITE and OzatuZana didn't take any action to prevent this, like banning that dumbass or blocking public share.

so what next now ? Refund ? The account is just 3 days with me. @OzatuZana , Those I sold the accounts to are asking for refund. Even one that bought is just 1 day. Paypal should help in this case if all fails

I cannot decode this Hope somebody can help me 24500

Don't expect recover back this gsuite emails, google "ban" is definitive in 99.99% of cases.

so what next now ? Refund ? The account is just 3 days with me. @OzatuZana , Those I sold the accounts to are asking for refund. Even one that bought is just 1 day. Paypal should help in this case if all fails

I cannot decode this Hope somebody can help me 24500

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock