• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform

DeepSound - Ultimate PHP Music Sharing & Streaming Platform 1.5.2

No permission to download
Hi everyone, im sorry, but what are the purchase code that we're supposed to use in the installation setup? Thanks!

Hi
thanks...
I downloaded it and installed it on localhost
I get this error when uploading music. What is the problem?
localhost will work fine but you need ffmpeg installed to your server... i used this script on xxamp and it worked fine

error conected google drive
Erro 400: redirect_uri_mismatch
Go to the console for your project and look under API Access. You should see your client ID & client secret there, along with a list of redirect URIs. If the URI you want isn't listed, click edit settings and add the URI to the list.

my friends I have almost 4 tb of music it is impossible to pay for a paid storage I have a windows server and I am not able to share via ftp with the script so I need help I have already done everything and nothing or even suggest a software (media server) so I can help share via ftp

Trying to offer paid services outside of marketplace
couldn't do what you suggested
Any paid for services are to be found in marketplace - for which you do not qualify and have been warned for trying to offer paid services outside of it.

Next time vacation.

please don't get me wrong what i'm going to say but if i had to pay someone to do this service for me i wouldn't look for help on the forum i would just call someone in my region that would be much more practical and easy anyway i appreciate your availability

Good night guys, I need help I already uploaded a music malbum this is perfect the music appears on the site but when I press play the music does not play.
can anyone help me?

Hello guys...
Just wanted to ask because I have a problem with the default avatar and cover photos of the script..
So every new user has the same avatar and patch for the avatar is /upload/photos/d-avatar.jpg and cover photo /upload/photos/d-cover.jpg but so often it is deleted from the server d-avatar.jpg and d-cover.jpg when someone of the new uses has changed his default avatar or cover photo. Any idea how to fix? Thank you!

Good afternoon everyone
I'm using the deepsound script it's already installed and configured together I'm trying to use a ftp server from my server that I have at home, I'm getting through the script to upload the albums and songs so far everything ok when I enter the script I also see the albums and music but when I try to play the music does not play.
Who can help me?
Thanks

During the setup of this theme, I had enabled maintenance mode, but now I cannot login to my dashboard? Any solution for this.

During the setup of this theme, I had enabled maintenance mode, but now I cannot login to my dashboard? Any solution for this.
Open phpmyadmin find your db of the script leave to load then click on config and find ID
120 you will see maintenance_mode on Click on Edit and set off :) Enjoy!

Good afternoon everyone
I'm using the deepsound script it's already installed and configured together I'm trying to use a ftp server from my server that I have at home, I'm getting through the script to upload the albums and songs so far everything ok when I enter the script I also see the albums and music but when I try to play the music does not play.
Who can help me?
Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock