• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CWICLY -  WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin)

CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin) v1.2.9.7.4

No permission to download
oneredbird updated CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin) with a new update entry:

CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin)

• Improvement: Tabs now support the hover trigger
  • Improvement: Query Count condition
  • Improvement: Dynamic elements retrieval performance on backend
  • Improvement: Global Classes → custom css now editable from Quick Editor
  • Fix: Nav block → disable modal
  • Fix: Link effect would not be applied on current items
  • Fix: Fill link effect was overlaying nav item content
  • Fix: Heartbeat locale warning
  • Fix...

Read the rest of this update entry...

please update @oneredbird

1.3.0.2​

• Improvement: Post Editor width is now set in the Post Content block as a specific property (Cwicly/Gutenberg block)
    • Fix: Modal block → scroll to element trigger did not reveal necessary selector input
    • Fix: Section block → reworked version did not correctly save Link settings
    • Fix: Component preview regeneration should be a lot more stable on Post and Site Editor
    • Fix: WooCommerce Shop page would not register as a current item in Menu/Nav Menu block
    • Fix: Overriding page template was not applying
    • Fix: Accordion block would cause whitespace and extend page height in circumstances when placed near the bottom of the page
    • Fix: Parse dynamic content on the backend
    • Fix: Components → a list would not be wrapped in its <ul>/<ol> tags
    • Fix: Components → styles would not load on the backend in certain circumstances
    • Fix: Components → when unselected, components would not display their inner blocks’ Custom CSS and Fonts
    • Fix: Components → when editing properties, Component would be unselected in certain circumstances
    • Fix: Site Editor → editing and saving Template Parts/Patterns directly would result in invalid CSS generation
    • Fix: When in Code view, the Editor would crash when accessing Cwicly Global Styles Typography panel
    • Fix: Link editor would display duplicate fields when setting dynamic values
    • Fix: Nav block → selector overlay/hint would not show when hovering over different style settings
    • Fix: Query block → dynamic source for parameters would not show if static value wasn’t set

I don't know if @TassieNZ could help us make a Group Buy thread and with their new princing plans it would be really cheap if we get 10 people. Each would get 100 license activations for about 25 dollars each year.

YES thats why i wanted to try it, for now i use timber but is not a builder

i hope someone can update this, big thanks!
I think it's going to be hard for someone to null this because it connects to their server constantly to check for license. Would you be up to participate in a group buy if they create it?

Dam, i'm really annoyed that I didn't buy the lifetime version from AppSumo. Twice AppSumo has sold a lifetime Cwickly license

• Sad
Reactions: c0mplex
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock