• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CWICLY -  WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin)

CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin) v1.2.9.7.4

No permission to download
Can you explain this please, Share your experience of how I can achieve such a thing!
I'm very interested to learn!
what tools are needed etc!
As far as I know, the easiest way to track is the snitch plugin. Although the plugin is no longer maintained but in this way you can know which plugins or themes sending what type of request via standard WP calls. Of course it won't be able track the API calls which are generated outside of WP coverage. But it does a pretty good job and you can block certain hosts through this plugin also.
The plugin seem to be abandoned as last GH Commit was made more than a year ago.

• Love
Reactions: amit338 and Lalo
As far as I know, the easiest way to track is the snitch plugin. Although the plugin is no longer maintained but in this way you can know which plugins or themes sending what type of request via standard WP calls. Of course it won't be able track the API calls which are generated outside of WP coverage. But it does a pretty good job and you can block certain hosts through this plugin also.
The plugin seem to be abandoned as last GH Commit was made more than a year ago.
I'll look into it, thx.

What is the point in posting plugins and updates that have not been nulled?
I don't get it. Anyone can do that.
We come to this site for nulled versions.
I can't find any other null site that has Cwicly either. However, they say they don't have it. They don't post the plugin unless it is nulled.

Reactions: Valentina
First,
Thanks you for sharing untouched files, without it can't know what inside or structure is
Second,
Babiato not like other forum who just release various kinds plugin/theme then you still need pay for it :ROFLMAO:
if you here just need ready use nulled version and complain about update then go other forum or buy it

i bet if you create post in other forum like this they not help you at all, that why if you release here
at least
if many members are interested they will help you, teach, sharing how to null

and dont forget use Request section or Nulling requests, so who have @Null Master badge can look into it

Reactions: tingtung
Just bought the plugin. Any guys can null it?
For nulling request, Please go and add it in this section 👇

Cwicly - Update 1.2.9 - WooCommerce

Please update, here is latest versions changelog :

• Improvement: aspect-ratio (Sizing), align-self and order (Layout) properties now available
  • Improvement: post_parent, post_parent__in and post_parent__not_in now available in Query Editor
  • Improvement: Query Editor → dynamic source now includes Taxonomy Terms block fields
  • Improvement: Range Slider now supports a label formatter. Currently available: currency. Feel free to request different formats.
  • Fix: Range Slider → large numbers should no longer create frontend issues
  • Fix: Masonry logic would not fire if gap value was not set
  • Fix: Make sure that backend Menu block doesn’t show HTML tags in preview
  • Fix: Query block → dynamic source (number) → accept 0 as a value
  • Fix: Missing WooCommerce check in slider_maker()
  • Fix: If theme is not a Block Theme (aka Classic Theme), add Custom CSS/Interactions to footer instead of head (WordPress/Gutenberg limitation)
  • Fix: Has Items condition now applies to Query Block
  • Fix: Assure consistency between beautifier TAB size and TAB spaces → 2 spaces
  • Fix: Add Placeholder option to static options in Filter block (select)
  • Fix: Remove line breaks when sending SCSS to compiler to prevent errors
  • Fix: Cwicly block navigation direct parent shortcut
  • Fix: Cwicly block navigation shortcuts → prevent when Gutenberg block is selected
  • Fix: Review Quick Inserter positioning when inserting a block

Reactions: samiraja and Muluq
oneredbird updated CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin) with a new update entry:

CWICLY - WordPress Gutenberg Toolkit (Theme + Plugin)

• Improvement: Keyboard navigation for Class selector
  • Improvement: Display currently selected block class in Class selector
  • Fix: Cwicly editor modals would reset in certain circumstances when resizing for the first time
  • Fix: Nav block → Add .current class to dynamic URLs (home url - site url)
  • Fix: Link wrapper → CPT link would not appear on frontend
  • Fix: Link wrapper → Gutenberg link selector would mark anchor links as internal...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock