• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.6.1

No permission to download
@kusagedo Version 4.1.1 was giving me a critical error also :
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ' ' in custom-facebook-feed.php on line 26
I think this is due to the placement of the foreach loop or maybe php version, im using php 7.4 for this site.

I was able to overcome the error by commenting out the foreach loop/extensions array and manually doing update_option for each of the 7 extensions, Not very elegant but it works.

I have attached just the fixed custom-facebook-feed.php file for anyone who wants it.

https://www.mirrored.to/files/1SJU6ZV1/custom-facebook-feed.zip_links

This is my nulled version and works fine for me! Please test and report back.

v4.1.1 + Addons

TassieNZ :)

Attachments

• Custom-Facebook-Feed-4.1.1-package_NULLED.zip
    2 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Babak updated Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash with a new update entry:

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.1.1 + Addons

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.1.1 Nulled Free
= v4.1.1 =

* Fix: Fixed an issue where legacy feeds would cause an oAuth error during the API request.
* Fix: Fixed an issue causing thumbnails not to appear in the lightbox when available.
* Fix: Post comments would not display in some feeds.
* Fix: Local copies of images would not be created in some feeds.
* Fix: Improved plugin hardening by removing unused admin pages.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.2.0 + Addons

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.2.0 Nulled Free
= v4.2 =

* New: Introducing our new Feed Templates feature! You can now select a feed template when creating a feed to make it much quicker and easier to get started with the type of feed you want to display. Selecting a template preconfigures the feed customization settings to match that template, saving you time and effort.
* Tweak: Allowed the use of the "includewords" shortcode setting in the Social Wall plugin to work...

• Love
Reactions: hellearth
Custom Facebook Feed Pro 4.2.1 NULLED + Addons

Attachments

• Custom-Facebook-Feed-WP-Plugin-4.2.1_NULLED+addons.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 33
  • Love
Reactions: hellearth and Babak

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.2.4

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.2.4 Nulled Free
= v4.2.4 =

* Fix: Fixed hashtags and account mentions errors with links in the post text.
* Fix: Events feeds with a masonry layout would not load more posts correctly.
* Fix: Events feeds would not have the proper styling and settings applied to the load more button.
* Fix: When there were multiple feeds on a page, some images would not show for the first feed under certain circumstances.
* Fix: The dark theme template would...

• Love

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.2.6

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.2.6 Nulled Free
= v4.2.6 =

* Tweak: Added a new setting to allow disabling of the JavaScript image loading. Deactivate "JavaScript Image Loading" on the advanced tab if you are using a lazy loading plugin and blank images are displaying in your feed.
* Fix: Group posts with special formatting (markdown) will now display like they do in Facebook.
* Fix: Fixed several issues related to accessibility and screen readers.
* Fix: Fixed an issue...

• Love
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock