• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.6.1

No permission to download
Babak updated Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash with a new update entry:

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.7 Nulled

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.7 Nulled Free
= v4.0.7 =

* Important: With this update, the Custom CSS and Custom JS settings have been deprecated. Please see below for details.
* Tweak: If any Custom CSS was being used in this field then it will be automatically moved into the native WordPress Customizer "Additional CSS" field instead and continue to work as normal.
* Tweak: If any Custom JavaScript was being used, then this update will prevent that JavaScript from...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: hellearth

Custom Facebook Feed Smash Pro v4.0.8​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.

Attachments

• wp-custom-facebook-feed-pro-smash-v4.0.8n-addons.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 243
  • Love
Reactions: hellearth and Babak

Custom Facebook Feed Smash Pro v4.0.8​

Notice: Try & test by yourself before asking for more information. Please wait for someone to upload a better patch if not work.
Thanks for upload bro !

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.8 Nulled

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.0.8 Nulled Free
= v4.0.8 =

* Fix: Fixed a PHP error when a Gutenberg block was used to display a feed that didn't exist.
* Fix: Fixed a PHP warning due to a non-number being used as the cache time.
* Fix: Additional slashes were added to the feed name every time settings were saved if using an apostrophe.
* Fix: Added additional plugin hardening.

Reactions: ppyai

Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.1 Nulled

Download Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.1 Nulled Free
= v4.1 =

* Tweak: Connecting an account will now go through connect.smashballoon.com to improve account connection reliability.
* Tweak: The Facebook app used to connect groups has changed. If you are using a Facebook group feed, then please reconnect your group accounts using the new app when convenient to prevent any future issues. When reconnecting, follow the included directions on how to add the new app to your group...

said some error for me to
Plugin could not be activated

error.JPG

Here is the check error message from the Frontend error log :

"PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'ৠ(T_STRING) in www/mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-facebook-feed-pro/custom -facebook-feed.php on line 27" while reading response header from upstream, client: 11,111.123.456,...

Plugin could not be activated

error.JPG

Here is the check error message from the Frontend error log :

"PHP message: PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'ৠ(T_STRING) in www/mysite.com/wp-content/plugins/custom-facebook-feed-pro/custom -facebook-feed.php on line 27" while reading response header from upstream, client: 11,111.123.456,...
yes

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Custom Facebook Feed Pro Smash v4.1.1 Nulled

== Changelog ==
= 4.1.1 =

* Fix: Fixed an issue where legacy feeds would cause an oAuth error during the API request.
* Fix: Fixed an issue causing thumbnails not to appear in the lightbox when available.
* Fix: Post comments would not display in some feeds.
* Fix: Local copies of images would not be created in some feeds.
* Fix: Improved plugin hardening by removing unused admin pages.

@Babak @NullMaster , kindly review ,I tested it and it works normal.... P.S. not suitable for haters, trolls or leeches who only change names and resubmit taking the credits ... CREDITS to a developer friend ...share, test ..enjoy

== Changelog ==
= 4.1.1 =

* Fix: Fixed an issue where legacy feeds would cause an oAuth error during the API request.
* Fix: Fixed an issue causing thumbnails not to appear in the lightbox when available.

@Babak @NullMaster , kindly review ,I tested it and it works normal.... P.S. not suitable for haters, trolls or leeches who only change names and resubmit taking the credits ... CREDITS to a developer friend ...share, test ..enjoy

thanks

== Changelog ==
= 4.1.1 =

i upload and is made me error my web site

Reactions: kusagedo
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock