• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Creating an IM forum.. Good or bad idea?

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach
So I was considering creating a new forum in the online marketing niche.
I am however not sure if this is a good idea as I 1. Have never built a forum prior, and 2. Thinking it's more or less impossible to grow a forum these days since the competition is so stiff.

Whats your thoughts?

Is it possible to to grow a forum today or is it just a waste of time..

To admins, Im not trying to take over Babiato, just curious so please leave the ban hammer at home!

Hey, I am no expert, never built one myself, but I have been around the internet long enough so I saw a few things. Maybe it'll help.
First of all, if you are seriously considering this, you

I think for large niches like online marketing, most people will go to larger, already established communities.
In my opinion, you can think about starting a community if you offer a product that generates some value for people. Whether ti's content, an app, or a service you offer. I'm talking about paid memberships, paying users, fans if you're skilled at something and can entertain people. The desire to join and engagement of the people that would want in, will be realtvie to the success of your product . It will also depend on the levels of activity in it and the content they can find and the quality of conversations they have. So, if I were you, I ask myself ... Should I do a market research first and evaluate potential ? Maybe you'll discover it's better to open a subreddit or a facebook group...
Also, you odds of being succesful and have things running will be higher if you narrow down to a smaller niche inside online marketing . Think about what are you an expert at and what you love most about online marketing ?
Hope that makes sense for you. Cheers!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock