• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Pro - The Privacy Suite for WP

Complianz Privacy Suite (GDPR/CCPA) Pro - The Privacy Suite for WP v.7.0.9

No permission to download
Hello to all,

Regarding the "pirated software" mention in the settings, even if you bypass the synchronization of services or delete this service or cookie, all the documents generated in pdf concerning the visitors' consents will have the "Pirated Software" mention.

In all sincerity but keeping in mind that I am not an expert on how to nullify this either, I think this extension is not good to use in this way.

I think there are other extensions with less risk of propagating information that could damage the reputation of your site.

In any case, I have moved away from it so that its owner doesn't see my site as a pirate's anymore ;)

Hope to hear from you

• Love
Reactions: Claudio and Babak
Hello to all,

Regarding the "pirated software" mention in the settings, even if you bypass the synchronization of services or delete this service or cookie, all the documents generated in pdf concerning the visitors' consents will have the "Pirated Software" mention.

In all sincerity but keeping in mind that I am not an expert on how to nullify this either, I think this extension is not good to use in this way.

I think there are other extensions with less risk of propagating information that could damage the reputation of your site.

In any case, I have moved away from it so that its owner doesn't see my site as a pirate's anymore ;)

Hope to hear from you
Which alternative have you found?

For now I have it installed on a local server and I generate the pages there then manually create the pages in the live site. But it's tedious

Please update

6.3.2​

• Improvement: Enable consent statistics without A/B testing
  • Improvement: some small dashboard changes
  • Improvement: Prevent duplicate cookies in consent per service array
  • Improvement: caching improvements
  • Improvement: sharing of data multicheckbox with "more options" button
  • Improvement: stricter shortcode pattern for gutenberg prevents non intentional redirect to english version when shortcode contains custom class with 'us' string, props @sami54000
  • Improvement: prevent empty sharing with other parties statements in privacy policy
  • Improvement: stricter regex pattern for youtube in elementor, preventing issues when video is self hosted, props @hatchjaw
  • Improvement: extend custom css examples
  • Improvement: catch situation where user selects that social media are used, but does not select any social media
  • Improvement: drop defer from matomo js, as it is deprecated in favor of async
  • Fix: typo in cookie policy
  • Fix: conflict with older geo ip library in GEO Ip Detect plugin
  • Fix: numbering in TCF policy incorrect
  • Fix: Woocommerce analytics integration icw Stripe, props @xbaeza
  • Fix: string change: for placeholders, you can now use a DIV class or an ID
  • Fix: glitch in cookie banner statistics when hovering
  • Fix: npm library updates

hi guys, does this nulled version always show pirated software?
I found a solution, now I have to try to track it to understand if it returns, when you scan the cookies, there is service details, you will find them "Pirated Software" that automatically puts the cookie service on it.
Very simply you open it, or you modify the texts by removing the synchronization, and changed everything, or as I did I deleted them directly, because I believe they are the cookies generated by some other nulled plugin.
I hope it will also be useful in the future

Reactions: smalok and katio
I received a message from compilanz by email, telling me to uninstall my pirate plugin. so I guess it's better to do it by having a store. do you recommend something similar as an alternative?

I received a message from compilanz by email, telling me to uninstall my pirate plugin. so I guess it's better to do it by having a store. do you recommend something similar as an alternative?
I've been using this plugin for a long time but it never got to me, only from really ssl once but nothing ever happened.

I found a solution, now I have to try to track it to understand if it returns, when you scan the cookies, there is service details, you will find them "Pirated Software" that automatically puts the cookie service on it.
Very simply you open it, or you modify the texts by removing the synchronization, and changed everything, or as I did I deleted them directly, because I believe they are the cookies generated by some other nulled plugin.
I hope it will also be useful in the future
Do you mind posting few images explaining how you do it, perhaps it will help nullers to speed up the process. Thanks

Do you mind posting few images explaining how you do it, perhaps it will help nullers to speed up the process. Thanks
I don't think there is a way, it is something that creates the external cookie site that complianz uses.
I do not know why it is found, but I think it is a thing of some cookie created or because it can see that it does not connect to their servers.
but i will take screenshots these days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock