• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] [Giveaway] Botmaster 5.9 Bulk Whatsapp Sender Lifetime Licence !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will love to try this.
Thanks for the Giveaway.
Good luck guys
Babiato Rules!!!!!!

The Babiato forum is a great place to find amazing scripts that are available for free. Whether you're a developer looking for new tools to enhance your projects or a user looking for ways to automate tasks and streamline your workflow, there is a wealth of resources available on the Babiato forum.

The community is active and supportive, with users sharing their own scripts and offering help and advice to others. The fact that everything is offered freely is just the icing on the cake, making the Babiato forum an incredibly exciting place to discover new and innovative scripts.

Whether you're a beginner or an experienced developer, you're sure to find something of value on the Babiato forum. @Hamashyah is one of the contributors here on this forum, I would love to get this amazing giveaway, Many Thanks to all who contributed

Thanks you for giveaway...

I love Babiato because on it's friendly

34344.PNG

BotMaster is the new, 2022​

Business WhatsApp Sender.​

New WhatsApp business Sender or BotMaster is working more than fine. It’s given a new look and the overall stability of the software is improved. Buy BotMaster or New Business WhatsApp sender and take your business to next level.

Send Interactive Buttons from Your BotMaster WhatsApp Sender With Buttons.​

Creating a Bulk WhatsApp campaign has never been easier. Create and Schedule WhatsApp bulk sending campaign and automate you messages.

Autoreply and Autoreply rules.​

Set Auto reply rules as per your Business and let bot handle your business queries while you are away.

Work on both normal mode and multi-device Beta Mode.​

It now works with normal WhatsApp web and Multi Device WhatsApp Web

And Much more...

I will be giving away the program with an infinite license to 10 random users whocomment on this post, each user will be assigned a number according to the order of their post. Write in the post why you love Babiato to participate in the promotion, it ends on day 30
Only valid for those who have had a Babiato account for more than 30 days

Since college, I have active member of the open-source developer community where we shared resources with each other as a social and moral responsibility to level up each other. My experience with this community also helps me to launch my startup where strangers are contributing to our venture to get us ready for the next big disruption. Last month one of my startup community founder DM the link of Babiato and the moment I opened I was shocked to see dedicated members helping out each other in the forms of sharing resources, group buying, freebies, templates and many more. I
34344.PNG

New WhatsApp business Sender or BotMaster is working more than fine. It’s given a new look and the overall stability of the software is improved. Buy BotMaster or New Business WhatsApp sender and take your business to next level.

Creating a Bulk WhatsApp campaign has never been easier. Create and Schedule WhatsApp bulk sending campaign and automate you messages.

Set Auto reply rules as per your Business and let bot handle your business queries while you are away.

And Much more...

I will be giving away the program with an infinite license to 10 random users whocomment on this post, each user will be assigned a number according to the order of their post. Write in the post why you love Babiato to participate in the promotion, it ends on day 30
34344.PNG

And Much more...

Hey, you are doing a great job by sharing resources with members. It will be much helpful if you shared this access with early-stage founders who want to bring change in this dented world.

I love Babiato because it has helped me tremendously in my quest to build an online business.

1. The free plugins access
2. Helpful educative resources shared by members
3. Because it's really a safe place, not many community look out for their members.
4. No hidden agenda or charges to lure members - even though some people take advantage of the free resources to make money by reselling

Babiato definitely rocks and one of the best.

Thanks, for the giveaway offer, I hope I get a copy, because it would really be helpful in my WhatsApp outreach and communication generally.

Anything we can find in babiaoto. Tutorials, graphics, movies, source code, and much more. Babiato is like heaven in cyberspace. Even if you don't have one, you can request it and surely many will share it. I love babiato.

Babiato is very staunch and devoted forum. This community is absolutely amazing and that is why I love babiato.

• Haha
Reactions: zeno

[Giveaway] Botmaster 5.9 Bulk Whatsapp Sender Lifetime Licence !​

Hamashyah

is giving clean and safe resources for free . that's why i like Hamashyah plz follows ...
i hope i lucky to giving to this tool

i love Babiato because it giving source free, clean and fastly ! I learn a lot ! please count me in!!

Not only me, but all of us, the reason we are Babiato Members and like us so much, is because this is a great community, providing reliable and safe source code. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock