• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] [Giveaway] Botmaster 5.9 Bulk Whatsapp Sender Lifetime Licence !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamashyah

May 6, 2022
34344.PNG

BotMaster is the new, 2022​

Business WhatsApp Sender.​

New WhatsApp business Sender or BotMaster is working more than fine. It’s given a new look and the overall stability of the software is improved. Buy BotMaster or New Business WhatsApp sender and take your business to next level.

Send Interactive Buttons from Your BotMaster WhatsApp Sender With Buttons.​

Creating a Bulk WhatsApp campaign has never been easier. Create and Schedule WhatsApp bulk sending campaign and automate you messages.

Autoreply and Autoreply rules.​

Set Auto reply rules as per your Business and let bot handle your business queries while you are away.

Work on both normal mode and multi-device Beta Mode.​

It now works with normal WhatsApp web and Multi Device WhatsApp Web

And Much more...

I will be giving away the program with an infinite license to 10 random users whocomment on this post, each user will be assigned a number according to the order of their post. Write in the post why you love Babiato to participate in the promotion, it ends on day 30
Only valid for those who have had a Babiato account for more than 30 days

Last edited:
Please edit your post to comply with the rules...

1) You are not allowed to ask for likes.
2) Include the 30 day rule.

For me, Babiato is the most reliable forum. This forum guys are incredibly dedicated, Love you guys. I am grateful to Babiato. I love Babiato.

2 months back i started my blog journey babaito helped me in every way from themes to plugins on top the best community where everyone is ready to help each other

learned alot from community bought 50 dollars worth of subscriptions from different seller without having to worried about getting scammed

i recommended everyone in my circle to pop in here register and join the wonderful community

Babiato Simply the Best Helping Nulled Community on the Internet :)

I love Babiato because people are kind to each other like helping out and sharing resources (such as this).

Babiato is very staunch and devoted forum. This community is absolutely amazing and that is why I love babiato.

Thank you for this giveaway :D

Last edited:
thanks for this, ilove babiato because i can try some product before i buy

Hi, Thanks for this Giveaway!!
I Love Babiato ~ "We Get Whatever Resources We Want"

Babiato is one of the websites which i visit on daily basis to check the updates. here people are willing to help us free of cost. Almost every thing is available free of cost. Thank you Babiato

First I Love babiato for the kind people, we have here. Starting from Site owner to Mods to Members, All are great. Then ofcourse, for the contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock