• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[CLOSED] ⭐ Storyblocks, Lovepik and VecteezyDownloader ⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it suddenly started working on all of my devices lmao. Browser errors were present earlier and now it's gone. My phone had the same issue with chrome and firefox.

yes. request limit has been added.

Storyblocks Downloader (Download Anything Stock Images, Illustration Stock Videos, Audio and Templates)
Link to access : https://story.ddpanda.net
Y3gsyV7.png

Lovepik Downloader (Download Anything Stock Images, Illustration Stock Videos Templates Except Audio files)
Link to access : https://story.ddpanda.net/lovepik
Image For Downloading Templates, Png, Photo, Illustration, Creative, Backgrounds and Powerpoint Templates
Video For Downloading Video Templates & Footage (Stock Videos)
Audio files are not supported yet.

6hidKSE.png
Vecteezy Downloader (Only Images, Vectors and Illustrations!)
Link to access : [

Keep me updated on this thread if you guys face problem.
New issues
Update : You guys will face issue with lovepik. they are blocking the downloads for captcha verification.
1613996277578.png

well for now you guys have to update me here about lovepik images not downloading and i will manually enter the captcha after which download will work fine until another captcha verification, videos still working fine.
(can't help with this as this post has been shared on i don't know how many places so you guys reap what you sow.)

Hello Sir!
I can't download anything from lovepik either image or video. Just loading and loading. Can you please help?

Hello Sir!
I can't download anything from lovepik either image or video. Just loading and loading. Can you please help?
1615047151977.png

lovepik working fine. i have added request limit. so thats is why its not working. 3 request for 5 minutes for everyone.

Reactions: rezwan
1615047151977.png

lovepik working fine. i have added request limit. so thats is why its not working. 3 request for 5 minutes for everyone.

Thank you sir for your quick reply. Image download working fine now for me.

Actually, while I'm trying to download a video, my browser shows this. Can you please suggest to me what should I do? Capture.PNG

Reactions: ddpanda
Thank you sir for your quick reply. Image download working fine now for me.

Actually, while I'm trying to download a video, my browser shows this. Can you please suggest to me what should I do? Capture.PNG
thanks for notifying about the error. its now fixed. you can download easily now.
1615051254044.png

Reactions: rezwan
@ddpanda hey bro do you still maintain the tools? Sorry to bother you
Storyblock Downloader search bar (field and button) not visible.
Lovepik downloader gave me 500 - Internal server error.

try now. restart done. and lovepik works but i have to manually enter the captcha. 3 request/ 5 minute is the restriction.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NewFolder
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock