• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bricks Templates [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

promowp

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Nov 16, 2019
Somewhere
wpbrizypagebuilder.com
Bricks Templates
[Limited time only]

Download link only available till the 14th January

bricks templates.png

Stunning templates that are suitable for use on any project. Using these block templates will speed up the creation of your website.

More info:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

How to use:

View hidden content is available for registered users!

Must be a member for 90 days or longer to download.

Don't ask for password, you won't get it.

Download:

Passwords:

If you like the templates please support the developer.
Great promotion at this moment on developers site.

brickstemplate.com.png

Last edited:
Thanks, do you have the popup templates too? They are not in the All JSON file or in the individual downloads.

Thanks, do you have the popup templates too? They are not in the All JSON file or in the individual downloads.
Sorry the popup are not available in my download folder.

When I get a change I will import it all to my site and safe it as JSON files and upload it to the online folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: smalok

If you like the templates please support the developer.
Great promotion at this moment on developers site.

brickstemplate.com.png

Reactions: smalok
For other users worldwide who may not be in your timezone (not me, I have it, and thanks) what TIME on the 14th and in what TIMEZONE is that?

That are all good.
NOTE : I've not used it until now, because I'm still using another builder, and don't want to go with Bricks until now.

@promowp I've NINTU.io templates, how can I share this
You will need to download there json files and add them to a folder.
You can upload it to you Gdrive or if you got some other online drive you can use that.
If you drive can make it password protected you can do that and share it here.
Remember to use the hide function when you post it here for member 30 days or longer.
I use 90 days.

NINTU.io site looks if they use code that you must past on your site and not json files.
What you can do are go to templates in Bricks builder and create a new template.
Past your code in the new template and safe it.
After that you can download the template as a json file and safe it to a folder for each template.
Maybe do screen shots of each template and add it to each folder that way other members can see how the template looks.
You can do that to all the templates and when you are finish you can upload it to your drive and share it here.

Thats what I needed to do to the popup template to share here.
It will take some time to do.
Good luck and hope this will help.

You can upload it to you Gdrive or if you got some other online drive you can use that.
Remember to use the hide function when you post it here for member 30 days or longer.
I use 90 days.

NINTU.io site looks if they use code that you must past on your site and not json files.
What you can do are go to templates in Bricks builder and create a new template.
After that you can download the template as a json file and safe it to a folder for each template.
Maybe do screen shots of each template and add it to each folder that way other members can see how the template looks.
You can do that to all the templates and when you are finish you can upload it to your drive and share it here.

Thanks for explaining the process, I'll do when I got some knowledge in Bricks, because I'm still with Oxygen and earning with it fine.

Reactions: smalok and promowp
I use 90 days.

will be good if we can bundle all template bricks collection from any source into the single website bricks.babia.to
and then build system with contribution for accessing source

Reactions: joepremium
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock