• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Close] Freepik + Flaticon premium account (1 month)

Hello to all babiato members,

The account will be a private account, after getting account you can change password

Rule :
You must like and reply with your intentions for the freepik premium account.
Your account must be 1 week old .
thank you so much for the giveaway, it's so generous of you
I'm running a freelance project so i'll be using it everyday

Reactions: bruno05
I need to develop my self in design. it would be helpful in my work, also fulfill other Freepik requests.

any chance ☺
thanks...

I am working on a Community for Austrian Free Speech People, and will be lucky to get this giveaway, i will aswell push giveaways, through envato soon, i found babioto today,..

Great timing! I'd like to use it for some charity (web)design projects. I really hope to receive your generous giveaway... 🙏

I am new here but I have tried to collaborate and I will do a lot more for the babiato family, here the learning is daily, I would really like to be able to have a Freepik + Flaticon Premium Account 🙏

I'm trying to pitch social media services to businesses due to some financial crisis. So would be grateful to get this. Fingers crossed :)

The account will be a private account, after getting account you can change password

Rule :

Need this for my project (a lot design and marketing stuff to do), will be great if you could give me such an account :)

Rule :

count me in
i'm interested
I need for my collection design.

Hello, I really need it for my project and I will serve the community if I get this opportunity!
Thanks in advance!

Rule :
I'm interested in this as I am a Front End Web Developer, so it'll help me a lot in my projects.
Thanks

Rule :
Thanks for this giveaway I need it for my projects, we are new start up and need assets from freepik and flaticon. It would be great if you help us.

I need this
You read it right, being a graphic designer, the ressources there are invaluble to the process.

Rule :
I want this for All my web designing projects.
So please count me in

Rule :
Thank you in advance for anyone who refuses such an offer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock