• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSE

Forbidden (403)​

Sorry, you cannot access this page

Contact us through our Help Center. Please quote the error code [7768b84b2ce24260] to help us fix the problem for you.

When i click the link below i get

Forbidden (403)​

Sorry, you cannot access this page

Contact us through our Help Center. Please quote the error code [7768b84b2ce24260] to help us fix the problem for you.
-Fifth step

click on the link and confirm https://bit.ly/freecanvapro-baiato

(congratulations you have a canva pro account)

Likes and thanks are welcome! Enjoy!

Captura-de-tela-2022-12-08-182626.png

yes every thing new user
temp email
register new on canva with temp email
code received
code entered

fifth step clicked

403 error

yes every thing new user
temp email
code received
code entered

fifth step clicked

403 error

please try again following the step by step. I just performed the test and everything worked perfect.

yes every thing new user
temp email
code received
code entered

fifth step clicked

403 error

if you try to use it on an account that has been used before in Canva, this message will appear​

1670536838059.png

I have not used any of email address before on canva still get 403 error

can you try yourself on any other browser or device

It's not working guys but yeah before anything else you guys create account and join with the actual temp mail groups... They already have edu, and pro subscriptions join there groups

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock