• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Close] Freepik + Flaticon premium account (1 month)

i love to have it, im a videographer focused on Mograph, if i have this account, it will save my money to hire a designer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: whitebee
Hello to all babiato members,

The account will be a private account, after getting account you can change password

Rule :
You must like and reply with your intentions for the freepik premium account.
Your account must be 1 week old .

Hello Teamvoid,
I would love a Freepik account as it would be essential in my work-in-progress project: create a reference library of images relating to architecture (mostly) - packed into a standalone application. In other words, a curated image browser. It's target user would be art/architecture students, or novice part-timers like me. Having that content on-hand would eliminate the endless rigamarole of searching on google - time that's better spent learning your trade!
Just the same, that's an amazingly generous offer you've made.
Thanks for reading,
GS

The account will be a private account, after getting account you can change password

Rule :
INTERESTED, Please Count me for This Giveaway

I need the account to download some of the premium templates for my future projects specially for graphics and web. I hope you can give me one and thank you for your generosity and contribution to our community. More power bro!

Rule :
Well I would use it to help other babiatos in All Freepik Elements Requests as I do in All Envato Elements Requests ;)
I'd also use it to create my design assets library to create and enhance my own design workflow.

Be blessed and stay safe! 💚

hi,
i am working on a project
you can say i am a part time graphic designer
freepik offers many resources
i think i can make a good use of it
regards

Rule :

+1, count me in. Would be great, need it for few projects. Cya & take care mate (y)

Rule :
I need thx for sharing 🙏

nice give away

if i won i use it for personal and get some resources to improve my graphic designing skill

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock