• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cirilla - Multipurpose Flutter App For Wordpress & Woocommerce By AppCheap

Cirilla - Multipurpose Flutter App For Wordpress & Woocommerce By AppCheap v3.9.0

No permission to download
You come to discuss the contions of others yet your conditions are more difficult, if you really intended to share you should not put conditions
If you check, the updates of this resource is no longer password protected so don't come proving that you're all smart.

When you know I clearly called you off on what you were doing.

Next time, it would be the Moderators to give you the vacation you need

Love TheRyD3r 🙂

If you check, the updates of this resource is no longer password protected so don't come proving that you're all smart.

Love TheRyD3r 🙂
I help people here without conditions and there are hundreds of sites where I help people so I do not send or it will penalize me

Love TheRyD3r 🙂
If you are not able to help unconditionally it is your problem all the resources that are here myself I can nulled them so if I come here it is to help them unconditionally like you do

Hi, I can try to null, I have already help with Zender, and a few others scripts. if you share I can try.

Thanks,

I have checked the code of the app-builder plugin. there are a few issues with it.
1. Main.js directly coming to form the developer websites.
2. Even you bypass the verification system, 2nd verification UID is needed to verify directly from google firebase authenticator "googleapis .com/identitytoolkit/v3/relyingparty/verifyCustomToken".
3. since 1st verification returns "TOKEN" information, which is impossible to know which are the parameter, without a genius license it's hard to predict.
4. After Google Authenticator, it's login user with "isAuthenticated", even you bypass still not work :(
5. I am manage to bypass "Authorization" and show the "EDITOR" but nothing work since the required google verification to returns some info that I don't know. and I am unable to find a solution since "main.js" file is 129k line long.

Reactions: GamerXon
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock