• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PSX Multipurpose Classified Flutter App with Laravel Admin Panel

PSX Multipurpose Classified Flutter App with Laravel Admin Panel 1.4.3.2

No permission to download
Confirmed from d developer page, PSX Project 1.4.0 with storefront update totally different from BUY&SELL

Last edited:
Reactions: ersonusaini
to nulled this
1- delete resources file and replace with attach file
2- import database from demo file.
3- enjoy

###
remember this is just nulled from front

the backend and encode file i can't nulled it :(

Attachments

• resources.zip
    470.6 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: Maimartava
It gives a 404 error because it is looking for the installation file. If you share the original file, maybe we can bypass it.

AM getting this error while running npm run build in admin sourcecode.

vite v2.9.16 building for production...✓ 927 modules transformed.[vite:load-fallback] Could not load /Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore (imported by Modules/Template/PSXFETemplate/Resources/Pages/vendor/views/user/Profile.vue): ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore'error during build:Error: Could not load /Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore (imported by Modules/Template/PSXFETemplate/Resources/Pages/vendor/views/user/Profile.vue): ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore',

Any Help please

Hello I wish my message find you well i want to ask you my brothers when i download the latest version there is no Database file in admin folder ,can anyone provide me please with full script

Hello I wish my message find you well i want to ask you my brothers when i download the latest version there is no Database file in admin folder ,can anyone provide me please with full script
tha path in
psx-141.rar\codecanyon-43708916-psx-multipurpose-classified-app-with-laravel-admin-panel\PSX-MPC( 1.4.0_Submit_21.12.23 )\AdminPanel(Source and Sample Data)\sample data

AM getting this error while running npm run build in admin sourcecode.

vite v2.9.16 building for production...✓ 927 modules transformed.[vite:load-fallback] Could not load /Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore (imported by Modules/Template/PSXFETemplate/Resources/Pages/vendor/views/user/Profile.vue): ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore'error during build:Error: Could not load /Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore (imported by Modules/Template/PSXFETemplate/Resources/Pages/vendor/views/user/Profile.vue): ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Modules/TemplateCore/store/modules/vendor/vendorStore',

Any Help please
are you update it or install new version

Hi all, after installation, whan i login to admin i get this after the domain: public/public/admin and also a white screen, i did something wrong?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock