• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cirilla - Multipurpose Flutter App For Wordpress & Woocommerce By AppCheap

Cirilla - Multipurpose Flutter App For Wordpress & Woocommerce By AppCheap v3.9.0

No permission to download
One Can just change the verification procedure by changing that url.

Does it download anything from the server, if not use the link below

Just edit out that link and replace with that below

I don't find where is that link in code I get URL via console so..its redirect to verify and get that link only

If one can find that link in code since it appears via console, edit and test.

It would obviously and probably be hidden from plain site
as per I check code

there is the role of this file that is not in the code

https://cdnjs.appcheap.io/1.0.0/static/js/main.js?ver=1.0.0 already share by someone

It creates that license page design and verifies over that server

1st open this file

then rest all verification done by response

hope its help

Hello am i eligible for a password code to unlock the Cirilla-Flutter-WP-App ?
Please let me know.

I guess I wont be eligible, but would love this,
would really like to try this before buying :D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock