• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - PHP Chat Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

i put the installation files in domain/chat/support/ & try to access the admin.php file to install. But i am getting 404 not found error.

please let me know why i am getting this ?

In the archive there is a folder called "supportboard". Did you upload it too or just the files that are in it?

Reactions: bhabanisankar
there is a way to install plugin like tickets, whatsapp, dialogflow? it ask for license ! any help please ? & thank you in advance

suppose my support board is in ABC.com and I would like to embedd in XYZ.com ...it is not working...will it work?

hi guyes
can I know how to embed the chat widget in my site after installing it ?
i used this but didnt work 1658604285584.png

hi guyes
can I know how to embed the chat widget in my site after installing it ?
i used this but didnt work 1658604285584.png
i bought the script just for this problem but i get it
its becuz cross domain
so iff suportboard installed on
domain.com/support
it will work on domain.com
but if you installed it on domain.net and you want to display it on domain.org you cant its cross domain

Now we just need to know how to null Addons Apps thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock